Author Topic: Little Billy Pitt is sick of these people.  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Little Billy Pitt is sick of these people.
« on: October 09, 2011, 08:20:05 PM »
WilliamPitt (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Oct-09-11 08:52 PM
Original message
I am so ****ing sick of these people.   Updated at 8:54 PM

Edited on Sun Oct-09-11 08:58 PM by WilliamPitt
This last little song-and-dance by some American Spectator whore (look around if you don't know what I'm talking about; you'll find it soon enough) really proves my point.

They are scared: http://www.truth-out.org/bank-it-theyre-scared/13180208...

Here's the thing, DU: we spend so much time grinding gears against each other, even as we agree with each other 90% of the time.

Well, here we are...at a genuine tipping point.

As a DUer, I've been working towards this moment for more than ten years. As a person, I've been at it twice that long.

As people, many many many DUers have been working towards this moment for 30, 40, 50 years. On this board, you are surrounded on all sides by heroes, warriors and good old-fashioned American grinders. Shoulder to the wheel, amen.

As a good man once said: you are the one you've been waiting for. You've been here all along.

I am so ****ing sick of the "news" media, of the powers-that-be, of this slow, sneaking abrogation of my basic American rights.

OWS is the first, best representation of that feeling in the pit of your stomach, the one that says, "This is wrong."

Please: if you can show up to a protest in your town - or start one in its absence - do so. If you can bring blankets and food to an ongoing protest, do so.

If you know a good lawyer, let him/her know they might have a slew of new clients soon - I have a strong sense that the billyclubs are going to fly soon (this level of intemperance is tolerated only for so long in America) which means a lot of good people are going to need a good lawyer before too much more time passes.

This is no joke.

I am so ****ing sick of these people.

So are you.

Show up.

Stand.

:hug:

:toast:

It's us or nothing at this point.
Refresh | +51 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2087619

CaliforniaPeggy Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Oct-09-11 08:54 PM
Response to Original message
1. You always say it so well, my dear Will...   Updated at 5:03 PM

Recommended.

:hug:

He's a great writer, just like Mikey Moore is a great documentary maker.  :mental:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Little Billy Pitt is sick of these people.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 08:26:24 PM »
Pitt is to writing as the CalPig is to poetry as nutcase nadin is to the English language.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 08:27:33 PM »
Please help me.
The Pittstain posts another frantic screed.
Pittstain appears to be the one grasping for straws.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 08:44:26 PM »
EFerrari Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Oct-09-11 09:22 PM
16. Let's make it unfashionable again to be hateful, stupid and ignorant.

That would be a good start.

Good idea Beth, we can start by you keeping your fat trap shut. You are one of the most hateful, stupid, and ignorant people I have ever seen.

lol

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 08:46:35 PM »
OWS represents the frustration Americans feel?

No, Pittstain--OWS represents everything that we despise--the entitlement mentality, the knowledge that these assholes will consume far greater than they will produce, and the government that will steal from us to coddle them in the name of "fairness".

You saw our frustration over two years ago, assholes--you called us racists, bigots, and every other name under the sun.  Yet really, what have we done that has you so upset, so frightened?  Or is it the fact that some people said, "No more!" and that is what REALLY has you shaking in your boots?  The knowledge that this might well be your last gasp, your death throes of an ill-tempered child who is coming to the realization that NO in fact MEANS NO?

Are you afraid for America, or are you afraid of the fact that America has pretty much had it with your whining bullshit?  Ponder that on your barstool at Bukowski's before you get tossed out again for non-payment of your bar tab.

And seriously, Bukowski's?  The Pour House kick you out one too many times?  And frankly, you strike me as one of those guys who'd be more comfortable over at Machine (wink, wink.)
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 09:17:00 PM »
...I've been working towards this moment...

And the dirty hippies said the exact same thing in the 60s.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 09:18:26 PM »
WilliamPitt (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Oct-09-11 08:52 PM
Original message
I am so ****ing sick of these people.   Updated at 8:54 PM

Edited on Sun Oct-09-11 08:58 PM by WilliamPitt
This last little song-and-dance by some American Spectator whore (look around if you don't know what I'm talking about; you'll find it soon enough) really proves my point.

They are scared: http://www.truth-out.org/...it-theyre-scared/13180208...

Here's the thing, DU: we spend so much time grinding gears against each other, even as we agree with each other 90% of the time.

Well, here we are...at a genuine tipping point.

As a DUer, I've been working towards this moment for more than ten years. As a person, I've been at it twice that long.

As people, many many many DUers have been working towards this moment for 30, 40, 50 years. On this board, you are surrounded on all sides by heroes, warriors and good old-fashioned American grinders. Shoulder to the wheel, amen.

I wonder what color the sky is in WeeWillie's world?

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gku_xU2BXBs[/youtube]
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 09:28:49 PM »
Weee on himself Willie hasn't been right in years.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 10:25:43 PM »
Oh sweet root-beer-drinking baby Jesus on a tricycle, not another "Tipping point" story from Pitt.

:thatsright:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 10:35:59 PM »
Oh sweet root-beer-drinking baby Jesus on a tricycle, not another "Tipping point" story from Pitt.

Bank on it. :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 04:22:47 AM »
EFerrari Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Oct-09-11 09:22 PM
16. Let's make it unfashionable again to be hateful, stupid and ignorant.

That would be a good start.

Beth in happier times. Before "Not One Damn Shower" Day.

"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 07:37:35 AM »
As I am a loyal AmSpec reader, I went over to see who he was calling a whore.  Neither his DU post nor his stupid article said anything about AmSpec.  I think he lost his train of thought or something.   And his proof of "scared?"  He copy/pasted other people's work as usual.  This time it was a list of safety guidelines given to employees of banks in San Fransicko.  Walk in groups, keep your purse close, etc. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 08:27:46 AM »

He's missing a letter from the "tipping point."

tippling point

FIFY!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 09:14:23 AM »
Quote from:
WilliamPitt

This is no joke.

It's us or nothing at this point.

OK son, here's what I need to see to have proven your point that we're "scared."  Either one will do:

1) This group is occupying Wall Street, right?  I'll believe they will have had an impact if the NYSE doesn't open on the days they are regularily scheduled to open.

2) Americans decide to give up on capitalism and move to a completely different economy.

Whooops!!  The NYSE hasn't failed to open since this whole thing started.  And citizens are still engaged in capitalism.  Doesn't look like we're too scared of your comrades funny little pouting tantrum.

Try again, Billy.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 09:22:26 AM »
Quote from: Drunken Trust Fund Loser
If you know a good lawyer, let him/her know they might have a slew of new clients soon - I have a strong sense that the billyclubs are going to fly soon (this level of intemperance is tolerated only for so long in America) which means a lot of good people are going to need a good lawyer before too much more time passes.

Well, DUmbass, unless that lawyer also happens to be carrying an EMT certification, I would say that you should recommend they find a slew of good medics and a shitload of bandages first.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 09:32:27 AM »

^ for the cover alone.  Classic. 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 09:51:41 AM »

That's the first picture I've seen of proud2bDUmb, advertising her inspection services outside her single-wide in that dusty Texas trailer park.
You can even see her infamous daughter lounging in the doorway of the camper.

Offline ReaganForRushmore

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 09:59:39 AM »
Hey it is great right now. It's fall. Let's see how determined the OWS crowd is when finals start coming around, or the first heavy snow storm hits  NYC. Any takers that the crowds diminish? Or will Soros pay time and a half? :whistling:

Offline jukin

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 11:51:38 AM »
I admit I am scared. After watching the ATL OWS on YouTube I was scared that I would pee my pants laughing so hard.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 12:36:23 PM »
That's the first picture I've seen of proud2bDUmb, advertising her inspection services outside her single-wide in that dusty Texas trailer park.
You can even see her infamous daughter lounging in the doorway of the camper.
CORRECTION!! CORRECTION!!
I inadvertently transposed proud2bDUmb's name in place of Horse with no Brain.

My deepest, most humble apologies to that squinty, hateful bitch Anne.

Horse with no Brain is the DUmp's single-wide dick inspector, of course.

The squinty, hateful bitch Anne was our undeserving, cut-and-paste DUmmy of the Year for 2010.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 01:16:05 PM »
Looked at the Weather Channel this morning, and while forecasts beyond 72 hours are iffy, I do believe NYC is supposed to get drenching rain next weekend!

:-)

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2011, 03:47:03 PM »
Looked at the Weather Channel this morning, and while forecasts beyond 72 hours are iffy, I do believe NYC is supposed to get drenching rain next weekend!
That may be good for the hippies. If it rains hard long enough it may wash away the sewage they're tramping around in.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 05:19:56 PM »
That may be good for the hippies. If it rains hard long enough it may wash away the sewage they're tramping around in.

Why?

It's THEIR sewage.  They must like it, because THEY put it there!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2011, 05:33:44 PM »

:-)
If it rains, there may be a mass drowning from OWSers looking up, wondering, "what's going on! Water from the sky? Dude!"
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2011, 06:21:33 PM »
If it rains, there may be a mass drowning from OWSers looking up, wondering, "what's going on! Water from the sky? Dude!"

We can but hope.