Author Topic: Nutcase nadin Discusses The "S" Word And The "G" Word  (Read 1943 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Nutcase nadin Discusses The "S" Word And The "G" Word
« on: September 06, 2011, 12:25:26 PM »
Know-it-all nutcase nadin is still casting about, looking for her next apocalypse. Now that her archrival in the apocalyptic storm category, DUmmy malaise has started adopting storms before they leave the Nigerian coast, nutcase has to look for non-weather-related calamities:
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-06-11 12:34 PM
Original message
Labor has decided to fight back
and the elites are getting scared. Why they need to pound on Hoffa's statement.

The sound of the S word is really nice, and yes... it is coming to that point.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1885527
There she goes again. The "S word"? Does "shit" sound that good to her? I guess so.

villager (1000+ posts)      Tue Sep-06-11 12:34 PM
Response to Original message
1. I agree, Nadin, but... which was the "S" word!?
Perhaps I'm a bit thick this morning?

Not the "S" word used by Hoffa, was it?

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-06-11 12:40 PM
Response to Reply #1
3. STRIKE
Oh, strike. Okay, strike.
Wonder if word has gotten out about her signing all those anti-union petitions in Poway? 

villager (1000+ posts)      Tue Sep-06-11 12:43 PM
Response to Reply #3
4. ah, right! And even better when preceded by the "G" word!

Oh, no! Not again! The "G word"? Gynecology? Grabass?
Oh, wait, we're talking nutcase nadin here. It must be "Google".

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-06-11 12:46 PM
Response to Reply #4
6. Yup... it is coming
Wisconsin was just the beginning... I've said this before,

kctim (1000+ posts)      Tue Sep-06-11 12:48 PM
7. Labor vs. Tea Party = violence
If that is the point you see coming, you may not like the results.

Not every worker is union and not every union member supports the hardcore labor type. One the other hand, EVERY Tea Party supporter, some even members of unions, supports the Tea Party.

We now have two groups, basically the same in numbers, targeting each other. NOTHING good is going to come out of this.

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-06-11 01:01 PM
Response to Reply #14
16. I am sorry but that is a RIGHT WING MEME
Why do you think FOX is pushing that meme?

Why do you think there is a war on voters too?

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-06-11 12:53 PM
Response to Reply #7
10. Gee where did I hear this? Oh yes... FOX NEWS....
Why are you using FOX NOOZ memes?

And are you afraid of UNIONS actually fighting back?

kctim (1000+ posts)      Tue Sep-06-11 01:05 PM
Response to Reply #10
17. Sigh
Another tired attempt to simply discount so as to avoid reality.

FWIW, I don't watch Fox, MSNBC, CNN, Current or any other propaganda on TV. Hell, I'm too busy enjoying life to watch much TV at all.

And I'm not afraid of unions at all. They can 'fight' for whatever cause they want. They do NOT have the power or support they once had.
But, the intentionally vague rhetoric Hoffa spouted was meant to anger and, IF it works, there will be violence. I do not support such violence so I will speak out against it whether it comes from those I support or do not support.

Bandit (1000+ posts)      Tue Sep-06-11 12:53 PM
11. The Unions are not going to fight back..
 It is way too late for that... If they were going to fight, they would have done so when Wisconsin and Michigan were getting their Public Union stripped of everything... If Unions really wanted to they could shut this country down... Everything you have gets delivered by truck. Unions could conceivably stop all trucking in this country if they truly wanted... They won't because they have had all their teeth completely pulled....All they can do is spit and sputter....

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-06-11 12:55 PM
Response to Reply #11
13. Alas that was the first step
A movement does not just rise fully formed from Zeus's head...

Yes, they are fighting back, 

I just noticed that nutcase nadin seems to be using periods and commas interchangeably.
You don't even do that in mexican, do you?

Offline thundley4

Re: Nutcase nadin Discusses The "S" Word And The "G" Word
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 12:35:06 PM »

Not every worker is union and not every union member supports the hardcore labor type. One the other hand, EVERY Tea Party supporter, some even members of unions, supports the Tea Party.

We now have two groups, basically the same in numbers, targeting each other. NOTHING good is going to come out of this.

This DUmmie gets it, at least a little. Many union members are TEA Party members or at least support the cause.  What none of the DUmmies will admit is that any outbreak of violence will come from the unions. The left always resorts to violence.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 12:40:18 PM »
Only 7% of the American working public is in a union and not all of those support the moonbats. Nope, she's not going to like how it turns out.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 12:41:33 PM »
Oh, I thought the S word was "sonsabitches" that Hoffa called the teapartiers.  

Look at this mouthbreather:

Odin2005  (1000+ posts)        Tue Sep-06-11 12:49 PM
8. STRIKE! STRIKE! STRIKE!

Bandit (1000+ posts)      Tue Sep-06-11 01:08 PM
Response to Reply #13
18. We'll see
 I remember back in 2000 when the Teamsters Union built a new Union hall in Houston Texas using Scab Labor and made an announcement about it saying Union Labor was too expensive.. I also remember in 2004 Hoffa and the Teamsters rallied behind Bush* because they said he would give them more jobs than Kerry could....The Teamsters are not credible IMO and I wonder where they were during that month or so in Wisconsin when Madison was filled with Public Union workers fighting for survival......

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 12:47:35 PM »
It's kind of cool how the unemployed, and unemployable, nutcase nadin is always calling for strikes.

It's like a penniless hobo calling for another "Not One Damn Dime Day".

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 12:47:50 PM »

Wow, 3 strikes in a row.  Did you bowl a perfect game?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 01:16:45 PM »

No, he got sent back to the dugout.

The 'Elites' aren't scared of widespread strikes, it means their labor costs drop off to a pittance and they can sell from inventory for an extended period. 

It's the Democrats in power in the Blue States and DC who have the most to fear from widespread major strikes, because of the sudden huge influx of unemployment compensation requests, food stamp applicants, and WIC claims with fewer overpaid union workers kicking in their payroll taxes (Along with their employers taking paper losses long before they take real losses) leaving a completely empty kitty.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 01:22:48 PM »
There are so many people out of work and desperate for a job I bet they'd cross picket lines to work. And probably do a better job.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 01:35:10 PM »
There are so many people out of work and desperate for a job I bet they'd cross picket lines to work. And probably do a better job.

Cindie

Exactly what I was thinking.
The incredibly bad "optics" of overpaid union shlubs striking while millions of people would give a major body part for a job of any sort just escapes these tools.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 01:36:22 PM »
I wonder if ProudDad will be almost tempted to get a job again so he can participate in the General Strike if one is called.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 01:40:06 PM »

Cindie

Ya THINK? The only discrmination against the unemployed I'm in favor of is that against unemployed moonbats who think The Man owes them a check. And a pension. And six weeks' paid vacation. And weed. And whatever else Taverner-types are insisting upon.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 01:40:54 PM »
I wonder if ProudDad will be almost tempted to get a job again so he can participate in the General Strike if one is called.
He may be, but so far nutcase nadin hasn't even hinted at getting a job.
I'm sure she could get on a crew spreading mulch at a country club or in a median strip somewhere, if she'd just keep her mouth shut.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 01:56:05 PM »

Three strikes in a row in bowling is called a "Turkey."  So in a sense, yeah, he rolled a turkey.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 01:56:46 PM »
Exactly what I was thinking.
The incredibly bad "optics" of overpaid union shlubs striking while millions of people would give a major body part for a job of any sort just escapes these tools.

Ayup.  There was a poster in here, and I wish I could remember who it was so I could give them proper credit, who had a boss with a bunch of workers who wanted to unionize.

The boss gathers the workers in, dips his finger in a glass of water, pulls it out, and says, "You see how fast that hole filled in when I pulled my finger out of the glass?  That's how quickly I can replace all of you."

Sadly, these people will never get it.  They'd rather be like Omaha Steve, union and proud, but unemployed, and unemployable.  The SS gravy train is the only hope left for them, and sadly, it appears that train already left the station.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 01:58:40 PM »
Ayup.  There was a poster in here, and I wish I could remember who it was so I could give them proper credit, who had a boss with a bunch of workers who wanted to unionize.

The boss gathers the workers in, dips his finger in a glass of water, pulls it out, and says, "You see how fast that hole filled in when I pulled my finger out of the glass?  That's how quickly I can replace all of you."

Sadly, these people will never get it.  They'd rather be like Omaha Steve, union and proud, but unemployed, and unemployable.  The SS gravy train is the only hope left for them, and sadly, it appears that train already left the station.

Rustybayonet did something like that also. Fired every single employee on Friday. Called the ones he thought were worth a damn on Monday and offered them their jobs back. Needless to say, the ones causing the trouble weren't called.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 02:32:37 PM »
I hope all you dumb shits do go on strike.  I wish my co-workers would go on strike.  More money for me!  :)  Have fun, leeches.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 02:35:23 PM »
11. The Unions are not going to fight back..
 It is way too late for that... If they were going to fight, they would have done so when Wisconsin and Michigan were getting their Public Union stripped of everything... If Unions really wanted to they could shut this country down... Everything you have gets delivered by truck. Unions could conceivably stop all trucking in this country if they truly wanted... They won't because they have had all their teeth completely pulled....All they can do is spit and sputter....

FALSE!

My dad is an independent trucker, like most of his friends.  They are not apart of a union.  They would still work because they need to provide for their families.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2011, 02:35:53 PM »

DUmmy OD in 2005 is a part-time clerk in a secondhand junk store.
He's raging against the machine.
It's sort of like a flea deciding to shut down its grizzly bear.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 02:40:17 PM »

DUmmy OD in 2005 is a part-time clerk in a secondhand junk store.
He's raging against the machine.
It's sort of like a flea deciding to shut down its grizzly bear.

This guy?

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 02:43:41 PM »
11. If Unions really wanted to they could shut this country down... Everything you have gets delivered by truck. Unions could conceivably stop all trucking in this country if they truly wanted... They won't because they have had all their teeth completely pulled....All they can do is spit and sputter....

For once a DUmbass gets one right, but not why he/she thinks so.

Yeah, the unions are toothless and making a shitload of noise, but they don't have the numbers and they don't have the support of the public.  Wisconsin should have taught you that, DUmmie.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline jukin

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 02:48:33 PM »
The grocery unions are getting ready to strike here in SoCal.  I so look forward to going across those lines. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2011, 02:52:24 PM »
The grocery unions are getting ready to strike here in SoCal.  I so look forward to going across those lines. 

And watching the "scabs" cross the lines. God that will be sweet, watching union monkeys see that anyone can do their job.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Karin

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2011, 02:54:44 PM »
We don't have a lot of unions anymore because we don't have a lot of manufacturing anymore.  The moonbats chased them away because factories may force the fuzzy and not-so-fuzzy creatures to move to a new habitat.  Once again, the leftards bite themselves in the ass.  You could not greenfield a papermill these days, you just could not.  One of those babies could provide 2,000 dues-paying rabble-rousers.  

Jukin, grocery workers are considering a strike?  Do they know how easy they are to replace?  

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2011, 02:59:51 PM »

Nothing good will come to the Union over this, we have the American people on our side, you don't!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2011, 03:04:54 PM »
11. If Unions really wanted to they could shut this country down... Everything you have gets delivered by truck. Unions could conceivably stop all trucking in this country if they truly wanted.
Right. About 10-15% of truckers are unionized. If they tried to shut down the other 85-90%, they might find themselves being the "sons of bitches" that are "taken out". We might all find out what a "Second Amendment solution" looks like.