Author Topic: Raise Your Cheetos-Stained Hand If You Want A Quick Bouncy  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Re: Raise Your Cheetos-Stained Hand If You Want A Quick Bouncy
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2011, 02:02:32 PM »
Can any of you typically hear the person in front of you ordering their food at a drive-thru?  Maybe I'm deaf, but I can't hear the driver over the running engines and traffic driving by, jets flying over, etc.  I can kind of hear the employee on the speaker, but only if the employee is yelling. 
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2011, 09:17:44 PM »
Can any of you typically hear the person in front of you ordering their food at a drive-thru?  Maybe I'm deaf, but I can't hear the driver over the running engines and traffic driving by, jets flying over, etc.  I can kind of hear the employee on the speaker, but only if the employee is yelling.

No, it's even hard to hear at the drive-up at the bank even when you're next to each other.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2011, 09:40:04 PM »
"spat on the window" .

Hmmm.

I think I've found a new meme.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2011, 11:19:49 PM »
 :mental: :bs: :bs:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2011, 03:29:43 AM »
Man, I had the damnedest thing happen the other day.  I was going thru the drive thru at a Mickey-D's in southern Florida early in the morning with my 3 dogs, when this ratty-assed 70 something Toyota Corolla POS pulled in behind me.  The car was covered with bumper stickers (even on the roof and hood) with such standard liberal fare as "Make Love, Not War", "Respect Your Mother" (with a pic of the Earth), and "Hungry?  Eat Your SUV!"  It had even more rust on it than stickers.  I felt I needed a tetnus shot for just looking at it.

The only thing rattier than the car was it's driver/owner.  He looked to be about 60'ish, beady wire-rimmed glasses, 3/4 bald with his remaining hair pulled back into a grey, 4 inch ponytail.  His face was covered with a grey beard, massive enough to house a nest of blue jays.  That is, if they could stand the smell.  I don't know if it was the car or the occupant, but I could smell them as soon as they pulled into the parking lot.  I don't know what smoked more, either.  The car had to be revved to 3 grand just to keep it running, to me, it sounded like a 4-cylinder running on 2.  More like 2 and a half.  Burned more oil than it did gas.  How it made it over the rise into the lot was a mystery to me.

Anyway, I was trying to order 2 of the bacon, egg, and cheese specials; one each for my dogs and one for me.  For a bunch of Dachshunds, they sure can pack away the grub.  The idiot behind me must have gotten upset over my "NOBAMA" and "There Is No Hope, And I've Run Out Of Change" bumper stickers, because he was so close he was almost under my car, revving his engine and blowing his horn.  On top of that, the kid on the other side of the speaker didn't speak good English, and my Spanish is quite rusty, and now with the noise behind me, the dogs were raising hell because of the commotion from behind, there was no way we were going to hear each other anyway.  So, I pulled up to the window to place my order.

At the window, I was greeted by the manager, who DID speak English.  I gave him my order, and he asked me to pull ahead and they'll bring my order out when it was ready.  As I did, "Smokey" had made his way to the window, he was yelling at the cashier over the rattling of his POS car, the cashier was yelling back, and the entire area looked like a smoke bomb had gone off, and smelled like the south end of a north bound hippo (or would that be "hippie").  He kept trying to hand her what looked like a credit card, which she kept handing back.  After much yelling, he handed the cashier a hand full of change, several coins of it falling to the pavement.  He finally shut off the car, which died in a loud backfire, causing the cashier to "hit the deck", tossing his coffee thru the window all over the car and HIM!  Probably the first bath he's had this century.  Some more yelling insued, he was handed another cup, and after several seconds of cranking and backfiring, the Toyota sputtered, smoked, and rumbled past me, with a "Go To Hell look" and a middle finger from the driver.  I just smiled and waved back (with all FIVE fingers).

When my biscuits came out, I asked them what the commotion was about behind me.  They said "hippieboy" was trying to pay for a cup of coffee and an OJ with a food stamp card, which they don't accept, and even though he shorted them 38 cents for the two items, they gave it to him anyway, because the smell and smoke was on the verge of setting off the fire alarms.  I asked if he came there often, they said yes, all the time.  He's a professor at the local community college!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2011, 05:04:01 AM »
Man, I had the damnedest thing happen the other day.  I was going thru the drive thru at a Mickey-D's in southern Florida early in the morning with my 3 dogs, when this ratty-assed 70 something Toyota Corolla POS pulled in behind me.  The car was covered with bumper stickers (even on the roof and hood) with such standard liberal fare as "Make Love, Not War", "Respect Your Mother" (with a pic of the Earth), and "Hungry?  Eat Your SUV!"  It had even more rust on it than stickers.  I felt I needed a tetnus shot for just looking at it.

The only thing rattier than the car was it's driver/owner.  He looked to be about 60'ish, beady wire-rimmed glasses, 3/4 bald with his remaining hair pulled back into a grey, 4 inch ponytail.  His face was covered with a grey beard, massive enough to house a nest of blue jays.  That is, if they could stand the smell.  I don't know if it was the car or the occupant, but I could smell them as soon as they pulled into the parking lot.  I don't know what smoked more, either.  The car had to be revved to 3 grand just to keep it running, to me, it sounded like a 4-cylinder running on 2.  More like 2 and a half.  Burned more oil than it did gas.  How it made it over the rise into the lot was a mystery to me.

Anyway, I was trying to order 2 of the bacon, egg, and cheese specials; one each for my dogs and one for me.  For a bunch of Dachshunds, they sure can pack away the grub.  The idiot behind me must have gotten upset over my "NOBAMA" and "There Is No Hope, And I've Run Out Of Change" bumper stickers, because he was so close he was almost under my car, revving his engine and blowing his horn.  On top of that, the kid on the other side of the speaker didn't speak good English, and my Spanish is quite rusty, and now with the noise behind me, the dogs were raising hell because of the commotion from behind, there was no way we were going to hear each other anyway.  So, I pulled up to the window to place my order.

At the window, I was greeted by the manager, who DID speak English.  I gave him my order, and he asked me to pull ahead and they'll bring my order out when it was ready.  As I did, "Smokey" had made his way to the window, he was yelling at the cashier over the rattling of his POS car, the cashier was yelling back, and the entire area looked like a smoke bomb had gone off, and smelled like the south end of a north bound hippo (or would that be "hippie").  He kept trying to hand her what looked like a credit card, which she kept handing back.  After much yelling, he handed the cashier a hand full of change, several coins of it falling to the pavement.  He finally shut off the car, which died in a loud backfire, causing the cashier to "hit the deck", tossing his coffee thru the window all over the car and HIM!  Probably the first bath he's had this century.  Some more yelling insued, he was handed another cup, and after several seconds of cranking and backfiring, the Toyota sputtered, smoked, and rumbled past me, with a "Go To Hell look" and a middle finger from the driver.  I just smiled and waved back (with all FIVE fingers).

When my biscuits came out, I asked them what the commotion was about behind me.  They said "hippieboy" was trying to pay for a cup of coffee and an OJ with a food stamp card, which they don't accept, and even though he shorted them 38 cents for the two items, they gave it to him anyway, because the smell and smoke was on the verge of setting off the fire alarms.  I asked if he came there often, they said yes, all the time.  He's a professor at the local community college!

So funny. Hubey and I used to Kayak the area and we took along out 2 small dogs seated in baskets in front of us.   We also took water for us and the dogs as we wore hats the dogs were exposed to the sun all day.

One day we had been out a couple of hours on the water and the water we had brought in 2 liter jugs was gone.  We and dogs had drank it all and now we knew we either had to head for the dock or find water for the dogs.

We were at a boat basin and heard music coming from a moored sailboat so I paddled that way but saw no one on deck.   I knocked on the hull and yelled Hi there.    Up pops a male looking very confused and I asked if he had any ice or water for our dogs.  He passed over a bottle of water and we went on our way.     

We had a 5 mile paddle with the tide the dogs got their water and to this day I wonder about that guy on the sail boat and how he felt about getting a knock on the hull.   -----Anyone owning a boat will know that a knock on the hull from a human is the last thing expected.

Point being, some really odd things happen to us, not all are bouncy, some come from out of left and can blind side one.-----Just ask any kid that has worked at a take out window after dark, they see men and woman drive up naked as a jay bird, some puffing on a bong or joint, people of any sex doing it in the back seat, or front seat to the driver.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2011, 07:16:50 AM »

:lmao: :rotf: :bow: :lmao: :rotf: :bow: :lmao: :rotf: :bow: :lmao: :rotf: :bow: :lmao: :rotf: :bow:

An H5 to boot!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2011, 10:30:14 AM »

Who knew you could make a Prius look worse.....

Offline redwhit

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2011, 11:21:58 AM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oh, man, thanks for brightening my day.

:cheersmate:

Offline Paul Heinzman

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2011, 01:50:07 PM »

What is with the urge DUmmies have to take an expensive car and and put bumper stickers all over it? Do they think they are Johnny Dangerously?

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2011, 04:47:17 PM »
So funny. Hubey and I used to Kayak the area and we took along out 2 small dogs seated in baskets in front of us.   We also took water for us and the dogs as we wore hats the dogs were exposed to the sun all day.

One day we had been out a couple of hours on the water and the water we had brought in 2 liter jugs was gone.  We and dogs had drank it all and now we knew we either had to head for the dock or find water for the dogs.

We were at a boat basin and heard music coming from a moored sailboat so I paddled that way but saw no one on deck.   I knocked on the hull and yelled Hi there.    Up pops a male looking very confused and I asked if he had any ice or water for our dogs.  He passed over a bottle of water and we went on our way.    

We had a 5 mile paddle with the tide the dogs got their water and to this day I wonder about that guy on the sail boat and how he felt about getting a knock on the hull.   -----Anyone owning a boat will know that a knock on the hull from a human is the last thing expected.

Point being, some really odd things happen to us, not all are bouncy, some come from out of left and can blind side one.-----Just ask any kid that has worked at a take out window after dark, they see men and woman drive up naked as a jay bird, some puffing on a bong or joint, people of any sex doing it in the back seat, or front seat to the driver.

I used to work as an overnight cashier at Walmart.  Believe me, the freak show starts right after midnight, and goes to 4:00am.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

• Oh snap!
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2011, 05:34:54 PM »
So funny. Hubey and I used to Kayak the area and we took along out 2 small dogs seated in baskets in front of us.   We also took water for us and the dogs as we wore hats the dogs were exposed to the sun all day.

One day we had been out a couple of hours on the water and the water we had brought in 2 liter jugs was gone.  We and dogs had drank it all and now we knew we either had to head for the dock or find water for the dogs.

We were at a boat basin and heard music coming from a moored sailboat so I paddled that way but saw no one on deck.   I knocked on the hull and yelled Hi there.    Up pops a male looking very confused and I asked if he had any ice or water for our dogs.  He passed over a bottle of water and we went on our way.     

We had a 5 mile paddle with the tide the dogs got their water and to this day I wonder about that guy on the sail boat and how he felt about getting a knock on the hull.   -----Anyone owning a boat will know that a knock on the hull from a human is the last thing expected.

I had an older guy come through the drive-thru at Burger King naked from the waist down.  That was a disgusting thing to see so early in the morning.  He acted like it was natural to go for breakfast at BK with no pants on too.  Gross.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2011, 05:45:17 PM »
I had an older guy come through the drive-thru at Burger King naked from the waist down.  That was a disgusting thing to see so early in the morning.  He acted like it was natural to go for breakfast at BK with no pants on too.  Gross.

Hey, look. I said I just forgot to put them on. I hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet. You said you liked the thong.

:naughty:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

• Oh snap!
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2011, 05:54:45 PM »

Hey, look. I said I just forgot to put them on. I hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet. You said you liked the thong.

:naughty:

Could not have been you.  That guy was at least 70 years old and this happened back in 2002.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2011, 05:58:44 PM »
Could not have been you.  That guy was at least 70 years old and this happened back in 2002.

So...

How could you TELL he had no pants on?   :rotf:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2011, 06:00:27 PM »

call me...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

• Oh snap!
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2011, 07:30:18 PM »
So...

How could you TELL he had no pants on?   :rotf:

Oh trust me.  I saw his wee willy.  It was gross.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2011, 09:23:04 AM »
Why does the conservative in the story have to drive the POS old car? Then again it was a nice touch to the story.

It's all in the script, man, it's all in the script.

:stoner:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2011, 09:27:17 AM »
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2011, 05:03:16 PM »

You should have dumped a cup of coffee in his lap, ooopsie.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2011, 05:18:37 PM »

I figured it would look more like a "dried arrangement".    :rotf:   :lmao:   :rotf:

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2011, 12:32:41 AM »
DUmmie has a problem and I have the solution.

Saudi Arabia: No dogs, no women drivers, no water and I hear it's beautiful this time of year....bright sunshine every day.

For any thinking woman, or dog, SA would be a shithole to live in.  Let's send a sizeable contingent of libs to its sandy "shores".  See how long they last in one of the USA oppressed ME countries, with their views on life. :whatever:

And we can import the bright sunshine to illuminate the ass of the remaining liberals.
I will NOT say anything else about asses, liberals, fireworks, ooops, ummm.   Nevermind. :censored:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2011, 07:40:41 PM »

even Viagra wouldn't have fixed it I bet... :-)