Author Topic: Bristol Palin buys 5-bedroom house in Arizona.... Merry Christmas  (Read 2720 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x65304

These are some truly miserable people.

rsmith6621  (1000+ posts)     

Fri Dec-24-10 11:24 AM
Original message

Bristol Palin buys 5-bedroom house in Arizona.... Merry Christmas

Edited on Fri Dec-24-10 11:26 AM by rsmith6621

Bristol Palin, 20-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin, has bought a home in Maricopa, an outlying Valley suburb in Pinal County.

Aside from the celebrity buyer, the political family and Dancing With the Stars, the purchase of the five-bedroom house represents a typical real-estate saga in Arizona.

Public records show the home was built in 2006 and bought for $329,560. It went into foreclosure in January of this year.

The home was then purchased in May for $137,200 by Michael and Cynthia Smith, a couple from North Dakota, as an investment.

They fixed it up and put it back on the market.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/12/24/20101...

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/12/24/20101...

Yep more of the rich stealing from the poor that were abused by the republican financial system...

Nevermind that someone else owned the home before Bristol ....

hlthe2b  (1000+ posts)     

Fri Dec-24-10 11:27 AM
Response to Original message

1. I wonder what the "karmic" burden may be in some foreclosed
 properties....Do they carry the "bad juju" that comes from the pain of the exploited? 

samplegirl  (1000+ posts)       

Fri Dec-24-10 11:28 AM

3. She worked hard to buy that house!

Angry Dragon  (1000+ posts)       

Fri Dec-24-10 11:32 AM

6. It is a sad comment on today's society
 that a person can become famous for spreading her legs, having a baby, and not marrying the father.

Ooops.  I'm about to out a mole.

eShirl (1000+ posts)     

Fri Dec-24-10 11:34 AM

9. There are worse things a young mother could spend her money on than a house.

me b zola  (1000+ posts)       

Fri Dec-24-10 11:43 AM

16. 20 years old and buying a house

She must have one hell of a job and credit history. You know how republicans blather on about how they've earned everything that they have, and the reason that others struggle is because we simply aren't as good workers as they are.

Someone didn't read the article.  It clearly says she paid cash ..... wonder how those evil bastards who bought it out of foreclosure bought it ... cash or credit?

Hmmm .... interesting that not a single DUmmie has posed a single question about the couple who bought it out of foreclosure.  Wonder why that is??

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Re: Bristol Palin buys 5-bedroom house in Arizona.... Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 11:13:09 AM »
That's great news.  It must be very nice to have your own home at the age of 20. 

Congratulations Bristol!
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline cavegal

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 11:25:11 AM »
Good for her!

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 11:26:42 AM »
She is smart.  She moved where Sheriff Joe runs the show.  It amazes me that people are still stupid enough to break the law in his area.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline true_blood

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 11:33:59 AM »
hlthe2b  (1000+ posts)     
Fri Dec-24-10 11:27 AM
1. I wonder what the "karmic" burden may be in some foreclosed properties....Do they carry the "bad juju" that comes from the pain of the exploited? 
I am SO SICK & TIRED of hearing about people being, so called, "exploited". So,...the realtor put a gun to their head and said buy this house? Did the bank hold a gun to their head and say buy this house? I would LOVE to have a house I couldn't afford as well, but is that the case? NOPE, it is not.
You lowlife DUmmies/liberals. You make it all out to seem like people are getting "exploited". They probably couldn't afford it in the first place. Maybe they lost their jobs? But,...isn't that when the lord zero was adamant about his "stimulus" bill? How'd that work out for the unemployment rate? FAIL!

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 11:38:39 AM »
Awwwww! They're so cute when they're being bitter and jealous.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

• Oh snap!
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 11:59:27 AM »
She is smart.  She moved where Sheriff Joe runs the show.  It amazes me that people are still stupid enough to break the law in his area.

Maricopa is also a small city outside of Phoenix, but it's in Pinal County.  Sheriff Joe sees over Maricopa County.  Bristol should have moved to a city that actually laid in Maricopa County.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2010, 12:00:17 PM »
Some people have no common sense at all, how many people who bought homes and are being foreclosed on bought over their means? When we went looking for a house I would loved to of bought a large home but we knew what we could comfortably afford as far as a mortgage payment goes, so we bought smaller but we love our house, and while the property taxes are outrageous the mortgage is lower than the taxes, and we have a lot of equity in the house which is something we wouldn't have if we spent over our budget.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 12:02:32 PM by Ballygrl »
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2010, 12:04:27 PM »
I am SO SICK & TIRED of hearing about people being, so called, "exploited". So,...the realtor put a gun to their head and said buy this house? Did the bank hold a gun to their head and say buy this house? I would LOVE to have a house I couldn't afford as well, but is that the case? NOPE, it is not.
You lowlife DUmmies/liberals. You make it all out to seem like people are getting "exploited". They probably couldn't afford it in the first place. Maybe they lost their jobs? But,...isn't that when the lord zero was adamant about his "stimulus" bill? How'd that work out for the unemployment rate? FAIL!

Something else the DUmmies don't think about, which amazes me because I'm sure some of them have either done it or contemplated it.

How do they know the owner didn't just walk away when the value dropped to buy another home?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2010, 12:18:06 PM »
So, is Bristol Palin going to have a home full of ptarmigans so she will breed them to fight rabbits?  :-)
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline true_blood

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2010, 12:20:40 PM »
Something else the DUmmies don't think about, which amazes me because I'm sure some of them have either done it or contemplated it.
How do they know the owner didn't just walk away when the value dropped to buy another home?
KC
Another GREAT point. :-)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2010, 12:36:09 PM »
Yep more of the rich stealing from the poor that were abused by the republican financial system...

If he was trying to be sarcastic, he failed. This statement makes no sense what so ever.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2010, 12:42:37 PM »
After more thought, I had to come back to this post:

that a person can become famous for spreading her legs, having a baby, and not marrying the father.

Minus the famous part, you just described 3/4 of the women at the DUmp. Tramps all.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2010, 12:51:27 PM »

The irony lies in the fact that it is YOU assholes, along with a salacious left wing media, that made her famous.

YOU chose to keep her in the spotlight in your zeal to inflict as much personal pain as possible on the innocent family members of a politician you didn't like. YOU kept the vicious rumors and character assassinations swirling around the internet. YOUR obsession with her personal life, the life of someone who never harmed you in any way, is what drove the media to focus so much on her. YOU were hoping to destroy a guiltless person simply in hopes that it would bring hurt upon one of her parents. YOU were hoping you could come up with a Gotcha Moment that would expose hypocrisy in Sarah Palin's family values platform, and from the depths of your guttersnipe souls you didn't care who you stepped on to achieve it. Otherwise, Bristol Palin would have remained as relatively anonymous as any other politician's child.

The problem is, your stupid little brutish minds got the definition of hypocrisy wrong just like you get everything else wrong. A person becomes a hypocrite based on their own behavior. If I campaign against drunk driving, and my son kills someone while driving intoxicated, I am not a hypocrite. Only if I demonstrate the behavior I preach against or fail to meet the standard I set for others do I become hypocritical.

Bristol Palin's fame or success, such as it is, is the direct result of a backlash from decent people that YOU set into motion with your mindless hate. Bit you in the ass, didn't it?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2010, 12:57:08 PM »
So she bought a house, now who the **** cares? Anyone who can afford a house deserves to have it without other people making comments.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2010, 01:09:50 PM »
So she bought a house, now who the **** cares? Anyone who can afford a house deserves to have it without other people making comments.

And what about those poor, dumb, Dhimmi'Rat voters who can't afford to buy houses of their own?  That's so UNFAIR!!!  And why isn't she being taxed into the back of the poor house for her capital gain (that house is now an asset, you know)? [/DUmbshit-speak]  :fuelfire: :hammer: :censored: :banghead:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

• Oh snap!
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2010, 01:26:23 PM »
After more thought, I had to come back to this post:

Minus the famous part, you just described 3/4 of the women at the DUmp. Tramps all.

And everyone on 16 & Pregnant on MTV.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2010, 01:33:02 PM »
Bristol Palin buys 5-bedroom house in Arizona
Uh,...okay..., uh, congratulations to Bristol... I guess....
(Hope this is an investment...)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2010, 01:34:33 PM »
If he was trying to be sarcastic, he failed. This statement makes no sense what so ever.

Let us hope Bristol does not come home to find her doors locked, every thing inside missing and a bank she has never heard of forclosed on her home.

Let us hope that Bristol never has to face that the for closure on her home was illegal and the original owners want to move back in.

No one seems to be interested or really angry about the insane banking practices today.

Whats the matter with you guys, dint you understand that things are running amok today.??

People who pay their morgage on time, pay off the mortgage or even buy and have no mortgage are being thrown out on the streets because a so called banking error.

This is a bunch of shit.    Say you   can come up with the total sale price for a home.  We invest big bucks to turn the home into a show place.  The home is paid for, and we improve it.

We wake up one day to the Sheriff with a notice of foreclose on your home from some bank 2,000 miles away.

You have never heard of the bank or know one that has dealt with them.  You call your lawyer who does not deal with realisate problems, he directs you to someone who does.

You find out that by law you have to move and then go to court. The wheels of justice move slow.

Here comes the biggest problem, if the home you bought was taken from the owners illigaly then they own the home.   If you put $50,000 in inprovement in the home, too bad.

• Oh snap!
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2010, 01:37:35 PM »
Let us hope Bristol does not come home to find her doors locked, every thing inside missing and a bank she has never heard of forclosed on her home.

Let us hope that Bristol never has to face that the for closure on her home was illegal and the original owners want to move back in.

No one seems to be interested or really angry about the insane banking practices today.

Whats the matter with you guys, dint you understand that things are running amok today.??

People who pay their morgage on time, pay off the mortgage or even buy and have no mortgage are being thrown out on the streets because a so called banking error.

This is a bunch of shit.    Say you   can come up with the total sale price for a home.  We invest big bucks to turn the home into a show place.  The home is paid for, and we improve it.

We wake up one day to the Sheriff with a notice of foreclose on your home from some bank 2,000 miles away.

You have never heard of the bank or know one that has dealt with them.  You call your lawyer who does not deal with realisate problems, he directs you to someone who does.

You find out that by law you have to move and then go to court. The wheels of justice move slow.

Here comes the biggest problem, if the home you bought was taken from the owners illigaly then they own the home.   If you put $50,000 in inprovement in the home, too bad.

Well, Vesta, since Bristol is a Palin... I'm sure she has a damn good lawyer for any of your scenarios listed above.

Offline micmac

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2010, 01:40:00 PM »
Vesta, I'm thinking that does not happen to often.  Besides, the original owner still has to pay what they owe.

I think it is great Bristol bought a house.  Looks like she is trying to escape the wet cold weather in Alaska and possibly get far away from the baby daddy.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2010, 02:01:59 PM »
The irony lies in the fact that it is YOU assholes, along with a salacious left wing media, that made her famous.

YOU chose to keep her in the spotlight in your zeal to inflict as much personal pain as possible on the innocent family members of a politician you didn't like. YOU kept the vicious rumors and character assassinations swirling around the internet. YOUR obsession with her personal life, the life of someone who never harmed you in any way, is what drove the media to focus so much on her. YOU were hoping to destroy a guiltless person simply in hopes that it would bring hurt upon one of her parents. YOU were hoping you could come up with a Gotcha Moment that would expose hypocrisy in Sarah Palin's family values platform, and from the depths of your guttersnipe souls you didn't care who you stepped on to achieve it. Otherwise, Bristol Palin would have remained as relatively anonymous as any other politician's child.

The problem is, your stupid little brutish minds got the definition of hypocrisy wrong just like you get everything else wrong. A person becomes a hypocrite based on their own behavior. If I campaign against drunk driving, and my son kills someone while driving intoxicated, I am not a hypocrite. Only if I demonstrate the behavior I preach against or fail to meet the standard I set for others do I become hypocritical.

Bristol Palin's fame or success, such as it is, is the direct result of a backlash from decent people that YOU set into motion with your mindless hate. Bit you in the ass, didn't it?

All what you said plus this little factoid for the DUmmies to chew on. If they hadn't thrown their little spotlight of dirt digging on her she wouldn't have made the money from DWTS that she used to buy this house.

In effect the left wing media and the DUmmocrat party bought Bristol Palin a house. Pretty shrewd move for a 20yo they call stupid.  :-)

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2010, 02:57:24 PM »
DUmmies are mad that she bought a house and not some illegal drugs.  ....which is what they would have done with their new found fortune.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2010, 03:19:11 PM »

Nope--she's in Pinal County.  Sheriff Joe is in Maricopa County.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2010, 03:25:28 PM »

KC

Not only that, but the original owners more than likely gutted the place before they were forced to move! How else could it go from over $300,000 to less than $150,00?

I see this happening all over the place! Once the original low rent buyer figures out they can't afford their high dollar digs, they remove everything of value before the sheriff serves the papers! I notice it doesn't mention what the buyer who rescued it out of foreclosure had to put up in order to make it livable again!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!