Author Topic: primitives discuss simple recipes; Doug's stupid ex-wife PUI  (Read 3099 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: primitives discuss simple recipes; Doug's stupid ex-wife PUI
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 12:24:48 PM »
You know, there aren't too many places in the world where a conversation about guacamole and periods would make sense. Oh, and I use pico de gallo & lime in my guacamole and Playtex sport tampons in my...well never mind.

Cindie

Whoa!!!!!!!! Way more info than I needed to know!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 12:30:52 PM »
I've always told "Toots" that I am in awe! Just how the hell do ya keep from bleedin' to death?????

There isn't a woman alive, who hasn't thought the same thing at various times!!!  :thatsright:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2010, 12:40:13 PM »
I've always told "Toots" that I am in awe! Just how the hell do ya keep from bleedin' to death?????

Because we can.   :-)
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline soleil

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2010, 06:00:42 PM »
No, the acid from the citrus is what keeps the guac from browning.

And mayo?  Heretic.  Same with the tomatoes.  You want tomatoes?  Make salsa or pico de gallo.

Then again, I take crap because I put milk (only like a tablespoon) into it.  But then again, these are the same people who think Taco Bell is good Mexican food--and for this area, it is, comparatively speaking.  Oh, if I had the startup capital to open a restaurant...oh, who the hell am I kidding?  People up here have no clue what spices are.

Hey now!! Don't knock it until you try it!! ;)

I am a fan of almost any guac. I just love the stuff. I even like the store bought Mission brand. Pretty good for stuff in a jar. BUT my fave is the one I listed. It is yummy. It may not be "true" guacamole, but it is damn good.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2010, 06:09:46 PM »
You know, there aren't too many places in the world where a conversation about guacamole and periods would make sense. Oh, and I use pico de gallo & lime in my guacamole and Playtex sport tampons in my...well never mind.

Cindie

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 06:11:50 PM »

Useless fact, even though it seems like more, it's usually only about 2 Tablespoons total per month.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 07:53:02 PM »
Useless fact, even though it seems like more, it's usually only about 2 Tablespoons total per month.

Obviously determined by someone who had never had a period.  ::)
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

Offline soleil

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 08:11:05 PM »

This is going in a totally "spa" direction!! lol! I remember the first time I heard it was only a tablespoon or two a month. I was shocked myself. Doesn't even begin to seem right. But hey, I am glad that is all it is. And I am also sure this will scare away many many of the men here!!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 08:26:11 PM »
Obviously determined by someone who had never had a period.  ::)

Very true!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2010, 08:28:36 PM »
This is going in a totally "spa" direction!! lol! I remember the first time I heard it was only a tablespoon or two a month. I was shocked myself. Doesn't even begin to seem right. But hey, I am glad that is all it is. And I am also sure this will scare away many many of the men here!!

The clots alone could total minimum 2 Tablespoons. And I did look for a spoiler button before I posted that LOL.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2010, 08:54:41 PM »
The clots alone could total minimum 2 Tablespoons. And I did look for a spoiler button before I posted that LOL.
OMG!
This thread is becoming ralph material!

All I got to counter with is this:

[youtube=425,350]_okKDpm2kKY[/youtube]
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2010, 08:56:20 PM »
Ewwwwwww! LOL.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2010, 09:07:40 PM »

Gawd Almighty!  How in the Hell did a thread about DUmbass Beth Ferrari turn into a lynch mob for Aunt Flo?!?

:pms:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline soleil

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2010, 09:10:40 PM »
Gawd Almighty!  How in the Hell did a thread about DUmbass Beth Ferrari turn into a lynch mob for Aunt Flo?!?

The smilie!?!!!  :lmao: :rotf:

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2010, 07:46:07 AM »

:lmao:

Frank asked a simple question LOL.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2010, 11:32:40 AM »
:lmao:

Frank asked a simple question LOL.

Way too many womyns on this thread! That's how!

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2010, 12:43:08 PM »

All I got to counter with is this:

I had a roommate, one year in college...who had a boyfriend that would light his farts. Completely dressed...he would sit on the floor (thank God it was tile)... with his back against the door....hold a lighter at his crotch and fart. This long blue flare would flame out from the lighter.

Disgusting!!!

Have to admit there was a little part of me, hoping he'd set his crotch on fire.... :evillaugh:

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2010, 01:24:53 PM »

I had a roommate, one year in college...who had a boyfriend that would light his farts. Completely dressed...he would sit on the floor (thank God it was tile)... with his back against the door....hold a lighter at his crotch and fart. This long blue flare would flame out from the lighter.

Disgusting!!!

Have to admit there was a little part of me, hoping he'd set his crotch on fire.... :evillaugh:

Heh, heh, heh! I knew a guy who burned the livin' hell outa himself when he tried to do it with nothin' more than swim trunks on! Laughed my ass off! He however, had to go to the ER to have work done on his! Wonder if he's a DUmpster DIver now?

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2010, 01:39:13 PM »
Heh, heh, heh! I knew a guy who burned the livin' hell outa himself when he tried to do it with nothin' more than swim trunks on! Laughed my ass off! He however, had to go to the ER to have work done on his! Wonder if he's a DUmpster DIver now?

Considering my roommate and her boyfriend were both Democrats when we were in college...they both might be over there!!!

She and I were roommates, Nixon's last election. I was old enough to vote and she wasn't. She didn't talk to me for a couple of weeks because it was my vote that allowed Nixon to win, and Mondale to lose.  ::) She was from MN and her parents were active in the Dem party. I seriously doubt she has ever become a Republican.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2010, 01:45:11 PM »
1 week of PPMS, 1 week of PMS, 1 week during, and 1 week of recovery pretty much leaves 2-3 days of tolerable.

*ducks and runs*  :-)
I've been "cranky" since April...And looks like "cranky" could last another yeaar...So what is 2-3 days of tolerable?
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2010, 02:13:59 PM »
I've been "cranky" since April...And looks like "cranky" could last another yeaar...So what is 2-3 days of tolerable?

"Toots" says she's goin' thru the "change", whatevahthehell that means. Heh! I go fihin' a lot!

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2010, 02:17:44 PM »
"Toots" says she's goin' thru the "change", whatevahthehell that means. Heh! I go fihin' a lot!

M does too. He would also suggest ear plugs and body armor.  ::)

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2010, 07:11:05 PM »

Those would be the days she's working and I'm not.... :innocent:

She was diagnosed perimenopausal about 6 weeks ago and prescribed happy pills to help smooth the transition. Life is so much better now.  :-)