Author Topic: Will Pitt on his tale of childhood bullying  (Read 3758 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Will Pitt on his tale of childhood bullying
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 11:26:05 AM »
I was bullied.

A LOT.

Then one day I busted the shit bag in the face. We trade blows for no few number of seconds.

I never got bullied much after that.

Whoever says violence never solved anything needs to get his teeth rapped.

Same here, to some extent.  My family moved to a new school district in 7th grade, and some little mouthy kid was constantly blowing me shit.  I finally told him to **** off, and he challenged me to a fight.  I beat the crap out of him, and never got bullied again.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 11:33:03 AM »
Guess it never occurred to Will that if he has the same problem at 2 very different schools, perhaps the problem is his personality. In high school I found the best way to not be bullied was to date bikers.

Cindie
Will Pitt tried that. He got beat up by bikers.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 11:36:54 AM »
Will Pitt tried that. He got beat up by bikers.

sad part was they were toddlers riding trikes.  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Karin

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2010, 02:05:45 PM »
Gman2  (1000+ posts)         Mon Feb-08-10 04:21 PM
Response to Original message
20.  I had a comference with the pronciple.

Did you know that Gman2, one of the stupidest people on the internets, reproduced? 

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2010, 02:09:46 PM »
Wee Willie just got pwned by his own Mama.... lol!! tears of joys.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 02:14:01 PM »
sad part was they were toddlers riding trikes.  :lmao:

Now that's funny right thar!!! :cheersmate:

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 02:32:37 PM »
I see his peers had the loser figured out way back when.

And he not only gets to play the victim card, he gets to blame his parents on being neglectful.  I say Mom gets to beat him up next.

The only ones I remember getting beat up all the time in school where the kids who had little smart-a**ed mouths and didn't know when to shut up.  My guess is this was no different.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:37:02 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2010, 02:55:03 PM »
Okay, who has the Pic of Wee Willy and his ten gallon hat from Cindy the Ditch Witch's little outing in Crawford?

One look at that Pic, and it's all the reason you need to understand why the little prick got his butt kicked on a daily basis.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2010, 05:33:15 PM »
After Pitt's testimony of how this ruined his life, his MOM encourages the DUmmies to ridicule others.

Raven  (1000+ posts)      Wed Feb-10-10 08:50 PM
Original message

We have to start laughing at these people...laughing and pushing back.
 Somebody making fun of Sarah? Horrors! Someone like Rachael calling these guys on the stim money...rattling the names off with a bright smile on her face? Horrors.Everyday, day after day, make fun of them and push back. Do it with a smile and a sharp jab. Shame on us that we won't play fair...in my life I've found that the meanest people have the thinnest skin and they are cowards when confronted.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7687274
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 05:39:23 PM »
Do it with a smile and a sharp jab.

She overestimates her audience's intelligence and skill.  Most moonbats that try this usually come off looking like the unhinged nuts they are.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2010, 06:31:55 PM »
Bouncy.

Physical scars wouldn't be vivid after 25 years. The mental ones, well they turn you into a 24 business hour DUmmie.  :-)

Offline Specbid

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2010, 06:38:14 PM »
Bouncy.

Physical scars wouldn't be vivid after 25 years. The mental ones, well they turn you into a 24 business hour DUmmie.  :-)

Especially this one. We used to do this to ourselves. It was like a rite of passage to show how tough you were. My scar faded to nothing before I got into high school. pitt's a p*ssy.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2010, 06:39:57 PM »
Exactly. They don't call it survival of the fittest for no reason.
This is actually the only reason for public schools both in my experience and as far as  I can tell.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2010, 07:21:23 PM »
Raven  (1000+ posts)      Wed Feb-10-10 08:50 PM
Original message
in my life I've found that the meanest people have the thinnest skin and they are cowards when confronted.

In my experience, DUmmy Raven is as full of shit as her unemployable, alcoholic, wreck of a son. As a yute, I was neither a bully nor the victim of bullies, but from my personal playground observations, most of the victims, had they struck back, would have been beaten within an inch of their lives, repeatedly. I'm sure that would have been the fate of a spineless, worthless shitstain like William Rivers Pitt.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2010, 07:38:17 PM »
Quote from:
Raven

We have to start laughing at these people...laughing and pushing back.

Somebody making fun of Sarah? Horrors! Someone like Rachael calling these guys on the stim money...rattling the names off with a bright smile on her face? Horrors.Everyday, day after day, make fun of them and push back. Do it with a smile and a sharp jab. Shame on us that we won't play fair...in my life I've found that the meanest people have the thinnest skin and they are cowards when confronted.

Exactly why would a group of insignificant peons "laughing and pushing back" have any effect on conservatives?  For 8 years they spent 24/7 doing their best to ruin Bush and now we're barely pusing back and they get into this "You can't do that to to *our* president."  Pftttt.  Whatever.

Truth be told, libs are thin skinned and don't believe anyone should ever question them, much less make fun of them.  Case in point, just look at (1) Dear Leader and how insecure he is, and (2) look at how this forum alone drives the primitives bonkers.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 07:58:55 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2010, 07:56:38 PM »
Exactly why would a group of insignificant peons "laughing and pushing back" have any effect on conservatives?  For 8 years they spent 24/7 doing their best to ruin Bush and now were barely pusing back and they get into this "You can't do that to to *our* president."  Pftttt.  Whatever.

Truth be told, libs are thin skinned and don't believe anyone should ever question them, much less make fun of them.  Case in point, just look at (1) Dear Leader and how insecure he is, and (2) look at how this forum alone drives the primitives bonkers.

Remember the SNL skit about Obama, when CNN fact checked it the left was so horrified someone had poked fun at Obama?

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2010, 05:28:29 AM »
Will Pitt can tell it to the proverbial hand...

I was born and raised a Navy brat.  That means that every 18 months - 30 at the outside - I had a new home, new school, new neighborhood and new kids to play with as a yute.  I have been an "outsider" for as long as I can remember. I got "bullied" every time I showed up at a new school.  I learned I had two options: I could toughen up, strike back and deal with whatever consequences there might have been, or I could toughen up and take/ignore the abuse.  Either way, it required me to toughen up, grow a pair and get on with the business of living.

Pitt is what? 40?  45? 55?   And this ****er is still traumatized by a bully who probably doesn't even remember this pathetic cowardly ****?  Cry me a ******' river DUmbass.

Same here Navy Brat  all ways the outsider.   I learned to ignore everyone as in a year or 2, I would never see them again.

Lots of hypocrisy back then from parents and teachers. I also got the sticks and stones lecture yet when I callled a class mate 4 eyes  I got punished. 

Adults refused to recognize that a broken leg will heal but names can destroy ones life, commie, red, fag, thief, slut, town idiot, cry baby, snob, trailer trash, any kind of label, handy capped, to learning disabled.

Some people are just born shy, and afraid of the things they believe they cannot control.   Some as adults have become down right mean and adult bully's to cope.

Sad, I knew a woman that committed suicide at age 26 because she became of her own personality, unhinged and invited, almost encouraged everyone to dislike her. It became a threat to her when anyone tried to befriend her and she delighted in the misfortunes of others.  Hell she FEED on trouble for others and came as close to a really Evil person I have yet to meet.    Her death was called a suicide but I know of at least 3 people who she had spread down right lies about, they had lost jobs or family's to her meanness. HMMMMM.

Bully's know who is ripe for the picking, both as kids and adults. Like a dog they can smell fear 100 feet away.  Those that walk with down cast eyes, those that do not step lively with confidence, they have a big V for victim all over them.

Alike the motorcycle gangs, those that join one are sure to come into conflict with a rival gang at some point.  More and more riders are opting to remaining independents and avoid trouble as far as possible.

Kids that only hang out with those of their kind are in the same situation.  I encouraged my kids to join the science club and go into some kind of sport, theater and art class to get a feel for everything, they were never bullied as they moved too fast to be really noticed.

We all have to face bully's in life, the grouchy old man that calls the cops everytime a tree limb falls off your tree into their yard, calls city inspection to inquire if you have a permit to build a deck on your home.

However kids learn to deal with bully's in childhood is a excellent lesson in how to deal with them as an adult, one cannot as an adult beat them up, so one has to use their brain to outwit them.