Author Topic: How to postpone the 2010 elections until 2011  (Read 1935 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: How to postpone the 2010 elections until 2011
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 04:55:19 PM »
Yea, or less than one, I agree.
Started out good and the mole made a good attempt but too many over the top "kill the Rethuglicans" statements.
Good premise with the first strike - suspend the elections crap which is a guarntee buy-in for the DUmmys but to much kill the opposition rhetoric. This mole definitely needs some mole school.

I think he's a mole too, but, as badly as they have had their panties in a wad lately, I could believe it was genuine.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 05:50:30 PM »
Agreed on the mole part - (s)he overplayed the hand. This person needs to get a copy of "Moling For The DUmmies" from their local bookstore and try again.

The last thing you want to do with your mole is jump in there screaming "Viva La Revolución !!!!11!!!1" and expect to be taken seriously. Even the most stupid primitive will realize something is up.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2009, 05:35:54 PM »
He DOES have a lot of track history, though. Here is his journal with all his postings.

http://journals.democraticunderground.com/banthegop
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2009, 07:19:09 PM »
I say it's either a particularly unsubtle mole or it's a complete idiot that's only about a dozen pages into "Totalitarian regimes for DUmmies" and thinks this is a stunning revelation of brilliant tactics.

Sure there are leftists out there that would do that sort of thing - to keep their party in power "until the crisis has ended", however the ones that are actually capable of pulling it off are too smart to be posting it on a public fo

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2009, 11:37:38 PM »
I say it's either a particularly unsubtle unstable mole or it's a complete idiot that's only about a dozen pages into "Totalitarian regimes for DUmmies"

Fixored!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2009, 01:07:46 AM »
What's truly amazing is that he's had over 60 outrageous posts and never got banned. You'd think the DU management might have some semblence of intelligence to know he's rather extreme...
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2009, 05:37:13 AM »
What's truly amazing is that he's had over 60 outrageous posts and never got banned. You'd think the DU management might have some semblence of intelligence to know he's rather extreme...

Which may be true, but the "DU management" also knows that he probably puts into electrons what a lot of the primitives are actually thinking.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 11:36:31 AM »
You know, sometimes you read a thread that's SO stupid there's just no appropriate response.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams