Author Topic: For anyone who doesn't get it, the GOP are our deadly enemies  (Read 827 times)

Offline CC27

Cyrano (11,801 posts)

For anyone who doesn't get it, the GOP are our deadly enemies

Let me put this clearly as possible.

Today's Republican Party is the deadly enemy of human decency and American Democracy.

They don't give a flying shit about your well-being, your job security, your standard of living, your children, your health, your minimum wage, your retirement, -- or even your very existence.

Understand this: THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU. You and I are nothing to them except cheap labor, unless they can find it cheaper, elsewhere.

Oh, and as for you people who constantly vote for Republicans, I'm including you as those who are getting ****ed every day of your lives. You just don't "get it." Do you understand what Republicans are? Do you understand what they're doing to you? Some of those you vote for are among the most ignorant, uncaring, greedy, cruel people in existence. But they are ****ing you, as well as almost everyone you know, and as well as most Americans.

If you are unable to do anything else to affect your life, remember this. Don't ever, ever vote for a Republican for anything. Some of them don't know it, but most of them do. Their mission in life is to, at a minimum, **** you, and at a maximum, to destroy you.

Voting for Democrats and putting them in power to the maximum extent, everywhere, won't make the world into a Utopia. But, at a bare minimum, you will be voting for people who care about you and will do their best to make this a better world for all of us.

Note: This OP is derived from a reply I posted on another thread. It's just more succinct and to the point.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212830011

People who care about me? More along the lines of people stealing my pay check and taking my freedoms away.

Offline SVPete

Re: For anyone who doesn't get it, the GOP are our deadly enemies
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 08:24:35 AM »
Too short and lacks NanceGregg's creativity in recycling the same stupid crap every two weeks for years on end. Cyanose needs to step up his game if he wants to compete with Nance or step into the shoes of TheMasterNematode!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 08:42:26 AM »
Quote from:
Cyrano

Voting for Democrats and putting them in power.......... you will be voting for people who care about you and will do their best to make this a better world for all of us.

This is where the whole plea smashes into an immovable force. I have seen zero evidence that shows the Dems/libs "care about me" or want "to make this a better world for all of us". None.

One easy case in point is the way they talk about their political opposition on Skin's island. No Dem/lib who truly cares about others or wants the best for them would ever say the things they do about those with whom they disagree. And yet, they can't stop doing it. One of the easiest ways to tell if someone is sincere about what they claim they believe is to see how they conduct themselves. Dems/libs are saying one thing, but their words and actions towards those that believe the opposite tell a different story. That's not "caring". That's not "a better world". They need to clean that up first and then demonstrate they can maintain this improved disposition for the endurance before they make any other appeals.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 10:20:33 AM »
Voting for Democrats and putting them in power to the maximum extent, everywhere, won't make the world into a Utopia. But, at a bare minimum, you will be voting for people who care about you and will do their best to make this a better world for all of us.
Make it better for themselves you mean. There is plenty evidence of democrats (and Republicans) going to the house/senate and becoming millionaires on $174K a year. I never hear stories of the opposite happening, losing wealth because of serving in elected office, except maybe for Trump.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 10:21:27 AM »
This is where the whole plea smashes into an immovable force. I have seen zero evidence that shows the Dems/libs "care about me" or want "to make this a better world for all of us". None.

One easy case in point is the way they talk about their political opposition on Skin's island. No Dem/lib who truly cares about others or wants the best for them would ever say the things they do about those with whom they disagree. And yet, they can't stop doing it. One of the easiest ways to tell if someone is sincere about what they claim they believe is to see how they conduct themselves. Dems/libs are saying one thing, but their words and actions towards those that believe the opposite tell a different story. That's not "caring". That's not "a better world". They need to clean that up first and then demonstrate they can maintain this improved disposition for the endurance before they make any other appeals.

This. Whenever is see someone pull this "our politicians care about you' crap, I get this weird mental image of them saying it through gnashed teeth and with lowered eyebrows.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 12:44:32 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 10:29:45 AM »
As I posted over on CU, the DUmbass is correct.....if you switch Democrat for Republican and vice versa that is.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2020, 12:21:22 PM »
"Today's Republican Party is the deadly enemy of human decency and American Democracy.

They don't give a flying shit about your well-being, your job security, your standard of living, your children, your health, your minimum wage, your retirement, -- or even your very existence."
1. Is that why under Trump, unemployment is the lowest it's been in decades, ESPECIALLY for minorities?
2. This DUmmy has no room to claim that Republicans are the enemy of "Human Decency" or that they don't care about children, considering the depravity that the Dems promote and their efforts to force children into it. Case in point: Modern Democrats and leftists are doing all they can to sexualize America's children at increasingly younger ages, such as promoting increasingly graphic/ explicit sexual- education programs for increasingly younger school children, and promoting "Drag Queen Story Hours" for children which are run with so little accountability or basic regard for children's safety that at least three of the drag queens who participated in those events were revealed to be convicted sex offenders and child predators, then openly accusing anyone who raises any kind of concern over this of bigotry.
3. The Dems are the ones who care so little for human decency, our children, our standard of living, and our very existence that they want to completely open the US borders, and will happily welcome in gang members, drug traffickers, sex traffickers, and terrorists who seek to rob, rape, kidnap, and kill our citizens, just so long as those scumbags can make up a convincing story about being harmless "Refugees."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 12:27:02 PM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2020, 12:35:26 PM »
"Today's Republican Party is the deadly enemy of human decency and American Democracy.

They don't give a flying shit about your well-being, your job security, your standard of living, your children, your health, your minimum wage, your retirement, -- or even your very existence."
1. Is that why under Trump, unemployment is the lowest it's been in decades, ESPECIALLY for minorities?
2. This DUmmy has no room to claim that Republicans are the enemy of "Human Decency" or that they don't care about children, considering the depravity that the Dems promote and their efforts to force children into it. Case in point: Modern Democrats and leftists are doing all they can to sexualize America's children at increasingly younger ages, such as promoting increasingly graphic/ explicit sexual- education programs for increasingly younger school children, and promoting "Drag Queen Story Hours" for children which are run with so little accountability or basic regard for children's safety that at least three of the drag queens who participated in those events were revealed to be convicted sex offenders and child predators, then openly accusing anyone who raises any kind of concern over this of bigotry.
3. The Dems are the ones who care so little for human decency, our children, our standard of living, and our very existence that they want to completely open the US borders, and will happily welcome in gang members, drug traffickers, sex traffickers, and terrorists who seek to rob, rape, kidnap, and kill our citizens, just so long as those scumbags can make up a convincing story about being harmless "Refugees."

Remember: Always accuse your enemy of that which you do enough times that it becomes "truth".
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2020, 02:04:15 PM »
So.

Much.

Delusion.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2020, 05:22:01 PM »
So.

Much.

Delusion.

Pretty much Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) at the DUmp.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2020, 07:30:51 PM »
But, at a bare minimum, you will be  voting for people who care about you and will do their best to make this a better world for all of us.

Note: This OP is derived from a reply I posted on another thread. It's just more succinct and to the point.

:lmao:  In NY, the dems actively hate anyone north of Albany.  And besides that, and I've seen this time and time again.....they'll give out demmie freebies, and then snatch them back away again.  Demand back payment. 

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2020, 11:35:00 PM »
:lmao:  In NY, the dems actively hate anyone north of Albany.  And besides that, and I've seen this time and time again.....they'll give out demmie freebies, and then snatch them back away again.  Demand back payment.
My first trip into NY I was shocked at how normal the people of buffalo were.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)