Author Topic: It's over! freedom is doomed! Gorsuch the barbarian will be seated on Monday!  (Read 6635 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028905007
Star Member randr (7,932 posts)

All three branches of our Government are now corrupted
Gerrymandered House, Nuclear Senate, a foreign occupied WH, and now a rigged SC.
The best Government money can buy.
Star Member Pachamama (9,527 posts)
1. It's official - our democracy is dead
Star Member FakeNoose (519 posts)
47. Let's mark our calendars

April 7th, 2017 - The day democracy died
Star Member Botany (43,385 posts)
3. And the minority rules over the majority
workinclasszero (17,270 posts)
5. Elections have consequences...IOW

We are f*cked.
Star Member liberalmuse (16,498 posts)
8. True that.

And sadly, Americans as a whole deserve this. Being apathetic or willfully ignorant does indeed have consequences and everyone gets dragged down.
Star Member workinclasszero (17,270 posts)
13. That 40% that didn't bother to vote because, you know both party's are exactly the same...

Are going to live to regret that mistake for the rest of their lives.

And so will I dammit.
ck4829 (17,967 posts)
16. Believing that sham in November was an "election" also has consquences.
7. Republicans have stolen everything.

That USSC seat belonged to our last true President. I truly hate them. They are evil.
--me: all your everything belongs to us
GWC58 (1,234 posts)
35. How long before they try and shut off

all dissent, shut down sites? The only things they will allow is RW hate radio & web sites. They, whoever "they" are will almost certainly try.
ananda (17,364 posts)
10. We knew this was going to happen on November 8th.

We have some very dark days, if not years, ahead of us.

My big issue is climate change. I keep thinking it's going
to be an extinction level process, sooner rather than later
now that 45 is in power and the world is so destabilized.
Star Member lark (7,138 posts)
15. Unless drumpf is removed.

We are on the verge of the constitution being abrogated and Trumpland installed.
CrispyQ (22,031 posts)
19. I had a glimmer of hope during the House hearings, but it's gone now.

The coup is complete. Even if they take Trump down, which I think is unlikely, the GOP controls the rest of the government & have shown us that they will lie, cheat & steal to keep that power. The dems played by the rules, even as the GOP showed them their true colors. The dems continued to bring a knife to a gunfight. The dems didn't just drop the ball, they lost the game. It will be decades before the dems have any control, if ever. The GOP has their boot on our neck, but at least we can comfort ourselves that when they go low, we go high.
Star Member Initech (58,936 posts)
23. I think now our only option is going to be war.

That's the only way we'll remove these mother****ers from power.
^^ paging Agent Phil
FailureToCommunicate (8,094 posts)
24. No words. Just no words. Hug your children, and be thinking what to say when

they inevitably ask "How could this have happened?"
workinclasszero (17,270 posts)
29. Hard times for this world in general

The country with the most lethal military on the planet just went full nazi.

There will be consequences for the world as well, not just here.

Just saying.
hamsterjill (8,369 posts)
30. It's infuriating, but mostly, it's just sad.

It's sad to me that people that I know - have known for decades!!! - just didn't see it, and many still DON'T see it.

To me, it's as clear as the nose on my face.

Trump never tried to hide who and what he is. He put his ugliness out there for all to see, and yet, some chose not to see. Or rather, not to admit what they saw.

It's 2017 and half of the freaking population is still afraid of a strong woman, and of anyone else whose skin is a different color than their own. If you'd have told me 20 years ago that we'd still be this bass-awkwards in 2017, I'd have laughed in your face.

But yet, here we are.
VOX (16,971 posts)
36. All courtesy of Citizens United.

And there's no undoing CU in the foreseeable future, given that the current makeup of large government branches is all in right-wing hands, as of this morning.
world wide wally (9,206 posts)
41. I blame America for this mess

I don't even know if I like America anymore.

Thanks, deplorables
Star Member SCVDem (2,514 posts)
45. It was long before things got this bad,

when we heard the fascist right talking about "second amendment remedies".

These assholes should be thankful we are NOT like them!!

and they will STILL not leave the country!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Damn you.

I was three-eighths of a second of posting this, but you beat me to it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

Great minds think alike.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
GWC58 (1,234 posts)

all dissent, shut down sites? The only things they will allow is RW hate radio & web sites. They, whoever "they" are will almost certainly try.

Camps are opening Monday.

See you there!   :bigbird:

ananda (17,364 posts)
10. We knew this was going to happen on November 8th.

We have some very dark days, if not years, ahead of us.

My big issue is climate change. I keep thinking it's going
to be an extinction level process, sooner rather than later
now that 45 is in power and the world is so destabilized.

Oh, ... what. A. Surprise.   ::)

FailureToCommunicate (8,094 posts)
24. No words. Just no words. Hug your children, and be thinking what to say when

they inevitably ask "How could this have happened?"

:rotf:   :bird: Enjoy the camps!

VOX (16,971 posts)
36. All courtesy of Citizens United.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Camps are opening Monday.

Camps take too long to take care of the problem, though.  Also, the fruits of the primitives' labor would be rather sparse, hardly worth it.  Best to just end the primitives.

I'm hoping the Committee for Public Safety gets set up soon; the first one never messed around, never wasted any time.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Love the irony of DUmmies complaining about the Citizens United decision.  Cankles outspent Trump by a huge margin.  Yes, PAC's were involved on both sides. 

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Undies

That USSC seat belonged to our last true President. I truly hate them. They are evil.

Look, you dumbsh*t jackass, Merrick Garland's "nomination" was a carefully shaped turd slipped into the punch bowl.  Your half-white president and his Garland lackey knew there was about a 1% chance of a confirmation hearing and vote during the last year of that criminal administration.  If they didn't know, then Obama was too stupid and oblivious to be president, and Merrick Garland is too stupid and oblivious  to be on the Supreme Court.  In fact, I'd like an investigation to see if Garland received a handsome payday for allowing himself to be used in such a degrading way.

The entire ruse was designed to be a talking point, if indeed the Republican candidate won the presidential election.  It was designed to be able to scream "stolen seat!".  The backup was if that Clinton woman won, there would be a selection of Obama's choice already locked and loaded.

So give it a rest, jackass.  No one is falling for your fake outrage.  And if you really are truly "outraged", then you are too stupid and oblivious to live in a society with decent intelligent people. 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 02:27:23 PM by Undies »

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
Camps take too long to take care of the problem, though.  Also, the fruits of the primitives' labor would be rather sparse, hardly worth it.  Best to just end the primitives.

I'm hoping the Committee for Public Safety gets set up soon; the first one never messed around, never wasted any time.

Maybe just a serious rumor to that effect would start mass primitive suicide.

Well, .... one can dream, Coach.   :wink:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
Look, you dumbsh*t jackass, Merrick Garland's "nomination" was a carefully shaped turd slipped into the punch bowl.  Your half-white president and his Garland lackey knew there was about a 1% chance of a confirmation hearing and vote during the last year of that criminal administration.  If they didn't know, then Obama was too stupid and oblivious to be president, and Merrick Garland is too stupid and oblivious  to be on the Supreme Court.  In fact, I'd like an investigation to see if Garland received a handsome payday for allowing himself to be used in such a degrading way.

The entire ruse was designed to be a talking point, if indeed the Republican candidate won the presidential election.  It was designed to be able to scream "stolen seat!".  The backup was if that Clinton woman won, there would be a selection of Obama's choice already locked and loaded.

So give it a rest, jackass.  No one is falling for your fake outrage.  And if you really are truly "outraged", then you are too stupid and oblivious to live in a society with decent intelligent people.

It would be nice, but that'll never happen. 

See also:  Stolen elections, gErRyManDerInG!!111 eLebInTy!!!!11, Russians, Electoral College is unconstitutional  :thatsright: , etc., etc., etc .....

Offline landofconfusion80

Democracy is dead? I need to look up Wisconsin crying guy again

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

GWC58 (1,234 posts)

Is this a TMN

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Is this a TMN

Good question.

Hypertensive ol' Bob has been out of action for a while now.

Maybe his long-suffering wife Clara Belle has him straitjacketed so he won't embarrass.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

Tricksy GOPpers!  And their tricksy Senate tricks!   The SCOTUS seat was OOOOUUUURSSSS!   OOOOUUUURRRRSSSSSSSS!!  They stole the precious seat from us!!!  We HATES them!!!  We HATES THEM!!  Especially the Cavers!!  WE HAAAATTTEEESSSS THEMMMMM!!!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

Tricksy GOPpers!  And their tricksy Senate tricks!   The SCOTUS seat was OOOOUUUURSSSS!   OOOOUUUURRRRSSSSSSSS!!  They stole the precious seat from us!!!  We HATES them!!!  We HATES THEM!!  Especially the Cavers!!  WE HAAAATTTEEESSSS THEMMMMM!!!!

Achhhh! Ssss! Sssssss!  :hi5:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

Umm . . . Who'd you get that from, Coach? :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Umm . . . Who'd you get that from, Coach? :whistling:

I swiped it off of freerepublic; I dunno where it originated.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I swiped it off of freerepublic; I dunno where it originated.

The URL had the character string "Eferrari" in it--twice. :confused:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
How long before Trump insists that the DUmmies all get a National PIC (Pot Identification Card)?
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
The URL had the character string "Eferrari" in it--twice. :confused:

Uh, that's my own photobucket account.

I thought everybody knew that.  Sorry.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

Schadenboner status: Sentient, designing, and cutting stained glass mosaic of King Trump the First.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Charlespg

• Just Off Probation
  • Somewhere thats nowhere
    Star Member Botany (43,385 posts)
3. And the minority rules over the majority               
You libs know all about how that works

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical._ Jefferson

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Star Member Initech (58,936 posts)
23. I think now our only option is going to be war.

That's the only way we'll remove these mother****ers from power.

You promise?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline I_B_Perky

Maybe just a serious rumor to that effect would start mass primitive suicide.

Well, .... one can dream, Coach.   :wink:

Won't work.  Dummies are like cockroaches.  We could blow this world to smithereens and the cockroaches would survive... as well as the dummies.   :banghead:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi