Author Topic: And a cry for martial law  (Read 3823 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: And a cry for martial law
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2016, 08:50:17 AM »
Response to rzemanfl (Original post)

Sat Dec 10, 2016, 09:24 AM

Star Member ileus (14,854 posts)
59. Why set a date for a new election at all.

~~Blah Blah~~

Then declare martial law and if the red staters revolted we'd crush them with our military. Perhaps in the next election their votes really wouldn't matter. It would be a win win or our party and real America.
"Your military?" The military is overwhelmingly conservative. They are sworn to uphold the constitution, not obey the whim of a president/dictator. These are men and women who's vote have been suppressed by Lefties in govt for the last 30 years.

The left would have to take up arms themselves and face down us AND the military.
Bring it.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2016, 09:19:20 AM »
Fri Dec 9, 2016, 10:37 PM
If you idiots think the military - regular, guard, or reserve - is going to back a play to keep Obozo on past January 20th and invalidate the election, I'd like to sell you the snorkeling concession on Mars.  As far as your amateurish attempt to play the role of a Marat, I'll believe you 'Fixing things yourself' when I see 'Also known as rzemanfl' in a list of bodies after your children's crusade meets up with real bullets.

I firmly believe that the military will follow all of 0bama's lawful orders until 1159 EST 20 Jan 2017. After that, they will display that there is "no better friend, no worse enemy" than an American service member fulfilling their oath to the Constitution.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2016, 10:34:55 AM »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2016, 02:00:43 PM »
The registered hunters in just three states (Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio if IIRC) outnumber our standing army, navy, air force, and marines. And that was four years ago. Obama been reducing the armed services for you totalitarian leftists. While decent and civilized people have purchased more than 50 million guns.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2016, 02:04:41 PM »
The registered hunters in just three states (Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio if IIRC) outnumber our standing army, navy, air force, and marines. And that was four years ago. Obama been reducing the armed services for you totalitarian leftists. While decent and civilized people have purchased more than 50 million guns.

300,000,000 guns and over a trillion rounds of ammo out there.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2016, 03:10:06 PM »
Wow, a voice of reason at the dump:

ryan_cats
60. That is truly
That is truly brilliant.

While nothing would please me more than the type of chaos this action would bring, you do realize who has all the weapons and also think they have the divine right to use them against their fellow humans and Americans? How many in the armed forces would think nullifying the results of an election by President Obama is probably a bad thing and would be sympathetic to Trump's side?

And on our side, people who need safe spaces to deal with an unpleasant reality and keyboard warriors.

A lot of people will die and lots of lives will be destroyed and while I can certainly live with that, can you?

Once again, the three d chess b.s. about how President Obama is putting all his ducks in a row before he unleashes marshal law while Trump plays checkers.

We laughed at people who thought Jade Helm would result in FEMA camps but this, entirely plausible, why it is starting to feel like Fitzmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2016, 04:58:27 PM »
A noob noticed Ileus:

Response to ileus (Reply #59)

Sat Dec 10, 2016, 03:52 PM

SomethingNew (53 posts)

85. Holy shit.

I really hope this is a troll post. This whole thread is frightening to witness.

I, for one, would have a huge problem with suspended elections and having Obama stay on as Supreme Leader for another few years. 

Response to SomethingNew (Reply #85)

Sat Dec 10, 2016, 04:04 PM

CountAllVotes (14,518 posts)

88. Go suck on a tea bag

I hear it is good for herpes of the mouth. 

Response to rzemanfl (Original post)

Sat Dec 10, 2016, 12:40 PM

demjayhawk (3 posts)

69. We need to take action

We need to start a petition to make Obama respond to this while he still can. He can not simply ignore all of this. He needs to get involved and at least find a way to appoint Biden as his replacement. Worst case, marshal law?
   :rotf:

And it continues with rzemanfl sitting there, hitting refresh, responding to every attempt at reason with hysterical insanity.  It's a great thread. 

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2016, 07:16:13 PM »
esponse to lonestarnot (Reply #1)

Fri Dec 9, 2016, 10:58 PM

Star Member Maraya1969 (11,691 posts)
11. Everyone please write to him. I did last night asking him to put in our Supreme court
court nominee and explained how it could mean horror and probably death for members of my family if the AHC is actually defunded, (I think the Supreme Court could stop something like that)

Go on I'm listening. :popcorn:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2016, 08:41:05 PM »
Fri Dec 9, 2016, 10:37 PM

Star Member rzemanfl (13,316 posts)

President Obama can save this country.
He needs to go on TV and speak to the nation. He has to lay out the interference by Russia in our democratic process, even at the risk of compromising sources and methods. He needs to go on to say an election that happened under the influence of such interference is a nullity. He should set a new election date. Then he should announce he has positioned troops around the country and called up the National Guard and he will not hesitate to declare martial law in the event of violence.

He will rank with Washington and Lincoln in the history of this nation if he does. If he doesn't we will have to fix things ourselves and it will be very messy.

Now we got the DU version of the bargaining stage of grief.  Won't change a thing, Trump will still be president.  DU pain gives me joy.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Karin

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2016, 09:14:48 PM »
Yes, IBP, often times, the bargaining stage involves trying to make deals with God.  In this case they turn to Obama.  Some of them really do think he has the powers of God, or at least, a king.  I CAN'T STAND THESE PEOPLE.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2016, 09:25:23 PM »
Anyone who is thinking about starting a small business might consider building a straight jacket factory.

I'm definitely going to find out who makes anti-psychotic medications and think about investing

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2016, 05:06:31 PM »
I'm definitely going to find out who makes anti-psychotic medications and think about investing

Or, alternately, razor blades . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2016, 08:55:35 PM »
Yes, IBP, often times, the bargaining stage involves trying to make deals with God.  In this case they turn to Obama.  Some of them really do think he has the powers of God, or at least, a king.  I CAN'T STAND THESE PEOPLE.

To the dummies, obumbles is their god.   :mental:

January 20th is going to be one heck of a fun day at the dump.   :popcorn:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2016, 10:48:33 PM »
To the dummies, obumbles is their god.   :mental:

January 20th is going to be one heck of a fun day at the dump.   :popcorn:

I think DU will shut down around January 20, 2017.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2016, 04:21:46 AM »
"President Obama can save this country.
He needs to go on TV and speak to the nation. He has to lay out the interference by Russia in our democratic process, even at the risk of compromising sources and methods. He needs to go on to say an election that happened under the influence of such interference is a nullity. He should set a new election date. Then he should announce he has positioned troops around the country and called up the National Guard and he will not hesitate to declare martial law in the event of violence."
In other words, have him go full- tyrant, suspend everyone's rights, and dismiss a legitimate election because a candidate the DUmmies don't like won.

"If he doesn't we will have to fix things ourselves and it will be very messy."
AAAAND, yet another call from the DUmmies for violence and possibly acts of terrorism.

"And I do believe he can be a real bad ass"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That gutless, cringing pansy who cringes like a little girl at a martial arts demonstration and bows to dictators, is "A real bad ass"?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 04:35:51 AM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2016, 07:41:10 AM »
I think DU will shut down around January 20, 2017.

They may go into DEFCON, but being out of power actually energizes political fora.  After all, DU sprouted and flowered because W was elected.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2016, 08:11:16 AM »
They may go into DEFCON, but being out of power actually energizes political fora.  After all, DU sprouted and flowered because W was elected.

DAT, they will use atomic demolition munitions to drill the well of batshit-crazy about another eleventy miles . . . :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2016, 08:22:25 AM »
DAT, they will use atomic demolition munitions to drill the well of batshit-crazy about another eleventy miles . . . :fuelfire:

Not only do I not doubt it, I'm fully expecting it.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2016, 12:20:37 PM »
This is why these things should jever get more than four years  at a time. They are so intolerant of other worldviews they would be willing to activate the military to overthrow the republic and tamp down the will of the people.

Sometimes I wish they'd go ahead and start their little revolution they talk about so we could thin the herd.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2016, 10:01:14 AM »
This is why these things should jever get more than four years  at a time. They are so intolerant of other worldviews they would be willing to activate the military to overthrow the republic and tamp down the will of the people.

Sometimes I wish they'd go ahead and start their little revolution they talk about so we could thin the herd.

Sometimes I wish they'd try so the military can forcibly remove their wannabe dictator from the WH.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2016, 03:35:38 PM »
Sometimes I wish they'd try so the military can forcibly remove their wannabe dictator from the WH.

They would use cordons of outward facing troops to encircle the WH and various state capitals with the intent of protecting their power elite.

But then they would realize they are one command of "About face!" from being shown just unpopular they are with the military.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2016, 09:01:00 PM »
Push came to shove, if someone gave orders like that to the military, I expect they'd just stand down and refuse to take part with either faction.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2016, 07:48:31 AM »
Push came to shove, if someone gave orders like that to the military, I expect they'd just stand down and refuse to take part with either faction.

GASP! Military people aren't mindless morons who do nothing but what they're told to do? Has anyone revealed this shocking fact over in DULand?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2016, 03:35:25 PM »
GASP! Military people aren't mindless morons who do nothing but what they're told to do? Has anyone revealed this shocking fact over in DULand?

People who've actually been in it have a pretty good idea about what they'll do or not do.  Of course there are almost none of those sort of people in the Dem leadership or on DU (Lying posers aside).