Author Topic: Erdogan warns Europeans' security at risk as EU feud rages  (Read 9453 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Erdogan warns Europeans' security at risk as EU feud rages
« on: March 22, 2017, 08:40:35 AM »
Ain't this grand? :thatsright: :bolt:

Erdogan warns Europeans' security at risk as EU feud rages

Raziye AKKOC

AFP  March 22, 2017

Ankara (AFP) - Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan warned Wednesday that Europeans risk being unsafe on the world's streets, as a crisis between Ankara and the EU showed no signs of abating.

"If you continue to behave like this, tomorrow in no part of the world, no European, no Westerner will be able to take steps on the street safely and peacefully," Erdogan said during a speech in Ankara.

Erdogan did not expand on what he meant by his comments but appeared to imply that Europeans risked receiving the same treatment that, he says, is endured by Turks and Muslims in Europe.

Relations between Turkey and Europe have been severely strained since Turkish ministers were thwarted from campaigning on the continent for a 'yes' vote in next month's referendum on expanding Erdogan's powers.

Ankara has said such behaviour was reminiscent of Nazi Germany and also raised alarm over what it sees as rising racism and Islamophobia on the continent.

IIRC, the Nazis were rather heavily supported by Arabs, correct?

The rest of this is here:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/erdogan-warns-europeans-risk-being-unsafe-feud-rages-001641623.html
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: Erdogan warns Europeans' security at risk as EU feud rages
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 01:37:12 PM »
  Erdogan warned Wednesday that Europeans risk being unsafe on the world's streets. 
I think he is saying; "I'm gonna open the gates and give terrorists an express ticket to Europe".
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline thundley4

Re: Erdogan warns Europeans' security at risk as EU feud rages
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 03:50:55 PM »
I think he is saying; "I'm gonna open the gates and give terrorists an express ticket to Europe".

And the liberal leaders in European countries will welcome them with open arms.