Author Topic: Two Zetas executed in Brownsville, Texas  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Alpha Mare

Two Zetas executed in Brownsville, Texas
« on: October 05, 2010, 06:18:28 AM »
Authorities have linked Thursday’s double homicide on FM 511 in the northwest outskirts of Brownsville. Texas, to Mexican drug cartels and are investigating the killings as spillover violence from the Tamaulipas war between the Gulf Cartel and Los Zetas.

The bodies of Omar Castillo Flores “El Omarcillo”, 25, and Jose Guadalupe Lopez Perez, 38, were found inside a gray Dodge Ram pickup that was riddled with bullets, police spokesman Eddie Garcia said Friday. He said the truck had a Mexican license plate on the back bumper, and he identified both men as residents of Mexico.

At the crime scene, police recovered numerous shell casings of an unknown caliber. The Border Enforcement Security Task Force, a multi-agency group led by U. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, assisted police in the investigation but deferred all comment to Brownsville police as the lead agency in the case.

According to Justice of the Peace Linda Salazar, the pickup the men were driving was shot from behind several times. When they stopped on the median, the unknown assailants "finished them off," Salazar said.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Two Zetas executed in Brownsville, Texas
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 08:51:11 AM »
thats 2 less cockroaches the world has to worry about.  I just wish they would confine their drug war to mexico.  Im don't like their corpses stinking up our side of the border.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline true_blood

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 11:50:24 AM »
thats 2 less cockroaches the world has to worry about.  I just wish they would confine their drug war to mexico.  Im don't like their corpses stinking up our side of the border.
Well put! I was going to comment, but I like what you wrote and will give a H5 for that! :hi5:
It's just a shame that America has to see/feel the violence from these scumbags!

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 11:54:01 AM »
What should be of interest is that are the ones whom actually are disseminating their previous U.S. SpecForce training the ones that are being killed, and the ranks are being filled with underlings, or are they simply recruits that got caught reaching for the brass ring?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 12:05:34 PM by Odin's Hand »
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 12:02:22 PM »
for the first fraction of a second after I read this thread title, I wondered what in the world two sorority sisters could have done to deserve capital punishment.  :whatever: :uhsure: :p :ashamed: :thatsright: :rimshot:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 12:03:51 PM »
for the first fraction of a second after I read this thread title, I wondered what in the world two sorority sisters could have done to deserve capital punishment.  :whatever: :uhsure: :p :ashamed: :thatsright: :rimshot:

So did I.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 12:09:08 PM »
So did I.

thank gawd.  I thought I was having a stroke or a brain tumor or something.  "what the hell?  did they wear white after labor day?"  :p

« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 03:29:18 PM by Wretched Excess »

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 12:10:59 PM »
I thought it had something to do with UFO's and little green men :tinfoil2:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 12:11:43 PM »
thank gawd.  I thought I was having a stroke or a brain tumor or something.  "what the hell?  did they where white after labor day?"  :p

It especially hit home initially since I went to college in Texas (obviously nowhere near Brownsville) and I knew a lot of Zetas.

-END THREADJACK-
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender