Author Topic: Home Invasion, Fire Puzzle Tuttle Police  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Home Invasion, Fire Puzzle Tuttle Police
« on: September 23, 2010, 10:43:12 AM »
TUTTLE, Okla. -- Tuttle police said they're still trying to figure out some of the facts about a home invasion that ended with the occupants tied up and the house on fire.

Police said Justin and Christian Neidel made it outside but were still in handcuffs as they watched the house burn down.

The couple said they arrived home at 11 p.m. on Saturday to find three intruders inside.

"All of them (were) dressed in black," said Tuttle Assistant Police Chief Bill Boyd. "Black masks, black clothes, black gloves and they were speaking Spanish."

http://www.koco.com/news/25121626/detail.html

I'm sure they were just "here to work", though. These are becoming daily events here.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Home Invasion, Fire Puzzle Tuttle Police
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 02:45:43 PM »
It's not going to last much longer. I think that us LEGAL US CITIZENS are fed up enough to start retaliating. I know that I am.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson