Author Topic: Panther is off of her meds again  (Read 1208 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Panther is off of her meds again
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2013, 05:52:05 PM »
I have no doubt that UGP, like all DUmmies, has some mental issues. I do wonder how much of it is real as compared to how much presents because she/he/it thinks it is expected.
It's their occupation. If they didn't act that way, they wouldn't be getting their disability checks.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2013, 07:17:50 PM »
I have no doubt that UGP, like all DUmmies, has some mental issues. I do wonder how much of it is real as compared to how much presents because she/he/it thinks it is expected.
The gay male panther developed these mental issues in another carnation in the 1950s reading those violent EC comics.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2013, 04:25:43 AM »
Of the 842 pills she pops everyday to appear quasi-semi-sane......she missed one.

Yeah--one of these.

CCI's home page says, "Give 'em 40 grains of headache medicine."  I wholeheartedly agree. :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.