Author Topic: A few thoughts on a quiet morning...  (Read 330 times)

Offline CC27

A few thoughts on a quiet morning...
« on: March 20, 2024, 10:37:09 AM »
PCIntern (25,266 posts)

One of the intrinsic issues with humanity is that individuals for the most part do not understand consequences as they pertain to themselves. I cannot begin to tell you the number of people whom I have known who have performed some illegal act, justified it to themselves, and believed that they could justify it as well to the law-enforcement authorities, and then the judge. Individuals, and I am no exception, Have relationships, sever ties, obfuscate (to be polite), steal, Enter businesses, or professions, and sometimes even write posts for websites, without considering what may happen to them, if things go awry.

Now in the context of our favorite website, I would extend this to those who back a candidate or candidates who clearly elucidate their vision for “conservatism”, repression and retribution against perceived enemies. The vast number of individuals feel that they are sufficiently anonymous that this will not pertain to them personally, nor to their families and friends. An example of this occurred during the 1980 campaign for the presidency in which Ronald Reagan went to Pittsburgh, donned a hardhat, and joked with all the steel workers about welfare queens, and the like, as though he were one of the boys and the steelworkers were members of his Club.

We all know what happened to steel industry once Reagan became president and those jobs are never coming back to the United States . I guarantee you that every single one of the steelworkers who thought that Ronny was a great guy, had no idea that he, or she would be affected directly in such an untoward manner.

And so it is with this tinhorn Mussolini, who is running for the presidency. There is no question that there is a capability and a desire and willingness to jail political opponents, if not exterminate them. Anyone who believes that there is a limit to this man’s Nazi-like desires, and motivations, is utterly and completely fooling him or her self . The consequences will be dire for a great many people in this nation should he be sent to a throne : because the seat will become a throne and not a presidency.

The vast number of people reading this post know this, and I am aware that I am preaching to the choir , but it is imperative, that when we talk to so-called lower information voters, that we let them know in no U.N. certain terms that their world may be permanently turned upside down if he is elected.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218794120

Project much???

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: A few thoughts on a quiet morning...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 12:57:48 PM »
Quote from:
PCIntern

Not sure I would categorize any of what was written as a "thought", certainly none presented were worthy of consideration, but the primitive having fewer of them would do everyone a lot of good.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 01:46:07 PM »
Not sure I would categorize any of what was written as a "thought", certainly none presented were worthy of consideration, but the primitive having fewer of them would do everyone a lot of good.

"And so it is with this tinhorn Mussolini, who is running for the presidency. There is no question that there is a capability and a desire and willingness to jail political opponents, if not exterminate them."

Kinda like what the dems are currently doing...

So he's complaining about what Trump MIGHT do, as opposed to what democraps currently ARE doing....Seems like he's worried about a what's good for the goose is good for the gander type scenario.

What I gather is, it's ok when THEY do it...
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 02:06:40 PM »
These stupid shits don’t understand he didn’t do anything like that in his first term, so why would he do that now? All the Lyft liberal left wingers in the East Coast in California, wanted to destroy the country. They hate white people, and they hate seeing in the middle class being successful but all those do on the website eat the shit sandwiches that they serve as fast as they can hand them to him.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2024, 03:03:57 PM »
Even if Trump wanted to do that in a second term, he'd be too busy cleaning up the current mess.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2024, 04:41:23 PM »
Even if Trump wanted to do that in a second term, he'd be too busy cleaning up the current mess.

That’s another problem there worried about everyone seems big mess that they’ve made in the last four years
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!