Author Topic: Black Leadership and Racial Murder  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Rawlings

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
  • Banned
Black Leadership and Racial Murder
« on: August 30, 2013, 02:19:56 PM »
August 30, 2013
By J.R. Dunn

The recent explosion of black-on-white vicious and hateful killings -- the murder of thirteen-month-old Antonio Santiago, the shooting of nurse David Santucci in Memphis, the murder of Australian student Chris Lane, the beating death of elderly veteran Delbert Belton -- have served to put an end to one of the great myths of the civil rights movement: that black leadership would lead the country out of racism into an epoch of national reconciliation.

One of the assumptions behind the civil rights movement of the 50s and 60s was that black participants (not to overlook their white supporters) had a moral claim infinitely superior to that of their opponents.  There is certainly a large measure of truth to this. There's no meaningful measure of comparison between Ralph Bunche, James Meredith, Ralph Abernathy, or Martin Luther King and the Bilbos, Faubuses, and Wallaces who comprised the defenders of segregation.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/08/black_leadership_and_racial_murder.html#ixzz2dTwAF5Fy
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Men are qualified for civil liberty in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains on their own appetites. Society cannot exist unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere, and the less of it there is within, the more there is without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters.  —Edmund Burke

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Black Leadership and Racial Murder
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 02:20:54 PM »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 02:32:30 PM »
So, are you going to answer the man's question about your service dates, MOS and duty station(s), shit stain?

(Not that you need to, of course. Sooper Geenyus like yourself, hell we know damned good and well that the military snatches guys like you into the sooper-secret squirrel snoop -n- poop organizations and send you out to do stuff you can't tell us about because you're a nice guy and don't want to have to kill us, huh?)

Or are you too big a ***** to man up and provide the information that you hinted exists.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rawlings

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 02:54:32 PM »
So, are you going to give me your street address, tough guy?
Men are qualified for civil liberty in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains on their own appetites. Society cannot exist unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere, and the less of it there is within, the more there is without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters.  —Edmund Burke

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 02:58:01 PM »

Are you going to answer the ****in' question, shitstain?
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 03:23:48 PM »

I asked you a question, ****stick. You going to answer that?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Rawlings

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
  • Banned
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 03:41:34 PM »

I asked you a question, ****stick. You going to answer that?

I've got the back of my hand for ya, some contempt, a mouth full of spit or my next bowel movement.

What's your pleasure, tough guy?

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 03:44:45 PM »
I've got the back of my hand for ya, some contempt, a mouth full of spit or my next bowel movement.

:lmao: :lmao:

An answer would be nice, princess.
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 04:19:24 PM »

Your faggoty little mouth answering the questions.

But at this point everyone can see you are just a lying poser. Your webpage is full of other people's words, your youtube as well. Although I am sure your church and minister would love seeing how 'tough' you claim to be.

Do yourself a favor. Man up. Admit you are a lying piece of shit and maybe we will let you lick vesta's ass in the lounge one day.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 05:10:38 PM »

Your faggoty little mouth answering the questions.

But at this point everyone can see you are just a lying poser. Your webpage is full of other people's words, your youtube as well. Although I am sure your church and minister would love seeing how 'tough' you claim to be.

Do yourself a favor. Man up. Admit you are a lying piece of shit and maybe we will let you lick vesta's ass in the lounge one day.

I think the poser would love that.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 07:35:36 PM »
Question for you Mr. Dunn... Do you have a neck beard?

If not why not?