Author Topic: Moonbats reject 'Middle Class' education  (Read 525 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Moonbats reject 'Middle Class' education
« on: June 06, 2008, 11:29:06 AM »
Marriage isn't the only fundamental institution that moonbats have been systematically dismantling. John White embodies what they've been using their hegemony to do to education.

A professor of the philosophy of education and advisor to the British government, White believes that students should not study academic subjects, but be taught things like civic responsibility and saving energy.

According to White, ministers are already "moving in the right direction." But they must go farther, because traditional subjects are "mere stepping stones to wealth" — and the liberal holy grail of social justice can only be accomplished when everyone is poor.

Teaching math, history, science, English, etc. has been an attempt to impose bourgeois values, says White, who avers that this has "alienated many youngsters, especially from disadvantaged backgrounds." We certainly wouldn't want to offer disadvantaged youngsters an opportunity to escape from poverty if that could mean alienating them.

As White makes crystal clear, the liberal objective is to dismantle education, so that our civilization may die out with the current generation, to be replaced with ignorant peasants who cannot feed themselves without government assistance, who cannot do math or find Italy on a map, and who have been made to believe that poverty is good and global warming is real.

Better for there to be no schools, than for them to be run by liberals.

http://www.moonbattery.com

:whatever: :thatsright:

I tried to pull over the original link on the UK paper - not working for now.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle