Author Topic: Girl Scout cookie thief sentenced  (Read 768 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Girl Scout cookie thief sentenced
« on: June 03, 2008, 12:23:57 AM »
That's the way the cookie crumbles..
May 28, 2008
WPEC

Handcuffed, fingerprinted and hauled off to a juvenile detention center.

Stefanie Woods says she has a drug problem and Juvenile Judge Moses Baker called hers "the worst drug problem he'd ever seen."

The Cookie Thief's saga started months ago when Stefanie Woods, then 17 years old, participated in ripping off 168 bucks from a 9-year-old Girl Scout and ended today with her sentence: lockdown in a Juvenile detention center, until a bed opens up at a secure state residential program.

Stefanie Woods became famous after bragging to us (on camera) about her Girl-Scount stunt, saying "I mean, who doesn't like money" and "It was a crime, but it was an easy one."   Today, the eighteen-year old, in tears would  have to face Judge Baker, the same judge who convicted Woods two weeks earlier.

Link

================================================

The two teenage girls in February who robbed a Girl Scout. One of them was identified as Stefanie Woods. She was bragging on TV, now she is scared of prison. Too bad for her.

Her mother has the gall to complain it is too harsh.
http://www.wflxfox29.com/Global/story.asp?S=8400758&nav=menu98_3

What a scumbag!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Re: Girl Scout cookie thief sentenced
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 02:06:00 AM »
Hah !

Good !

Only pity is that little turd won't be doing hard labor as well.

Offline guest

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 09:18:01 AM »
It's about time.  Watching those interviews the two thieves had with the local news stations in their area really made me ill.   How anyone could say what they said, ON CAMERA, is quite incomprehensible to me (unless the drugs played a role  :whatever:  ).

Her sentence is not too harsh, IMO.    Poor little teenager can't handle the consequences of her actions.  :sosad:

Any news on the other brat? 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 09:25:38 AM by ACrazyConservative »

Offline jendf

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 11:54:53 AM »
I get real tired of hearing about these parents who raise disrespectful, out-of-control kids and then have the gall to blame the justice system for actually punishing their little darlings for breaking the law.

We had a local story here recently about a 15-year-old girl who instigated a fight on a school bus with the bus driver. It was all caught on the bus camera. She is clearly the instigator, clearly obnoxious, and clearly needs a good swat on her behind.

Speculation was that both the driver and the student would be charged. Turns out, just the girl was. And rightfully so. The mom has been all over the local media saying that her daughter is getting "singled out."

She is. She's being singled out for being an obnoxious, out of control twit. Perhaps if mom had done a little more parenting and a little less befriending of her daughter, the girl could have managed to keep quiet for the duration of the bus ride.

The only punishment these girls are going to get is from a judge because the parents clearly won't do it. In the long run, that may be the best thing to happen to them.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 02:00:26 PM »
Argh!!  That reminds me of this hateful girl....

Beaten Driver, 81, Says She Couldn't Understand Rage
Hospitalized Woman Recalls Encounter; 19-Year-Old Under Arrest

POSTED: 10:00 pm EDT May 1, 2008

INDIANAPOLIS -- An 81-year-old woman who says a motorist exited a vehicle and beat her in her car says she can't understand why the attacker became so angry.

Lying in a hospital bed Thursday, Evelyn Page recalled the Wednesday morning attack that left one of her legs broken in 14 places.

"She thought I pulled out in front of her and went slow. I said that's the first time anyone ever told me I went too slow. They always say I go too fast," Page (pictured) told 6News' Jack Rinehart. Police said Page was driving in the 6200 block of South Meridian Street on Wednesday morning when 19-year-old Jessica Vasquez -- believing Page had cut her off -- drove around her and slammed on her brakes, forcing Page to stop.

Vasquez then exited her car, opened the driver's-side door of Page's car and began beating her, police said.

"She just reached right in and punched me with her fist," Page said.

Page said Vasquez demanded her keys and driver's license. Page said she left her vehicle to try to escape from Vasquez.

"When I did, she either hit me or she shoved me, and I went backwards and I fell, and my leg went underneath me," Page said, explaining her leg injuries.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/16122861/detail.html
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 07:45:49 PM »
What's up with Florida? First the Girl Scout robbery and now Wendy Portillo, the worst teacher of the year.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du