Author Topic: Warned drink makers angry at FDA  (Read 284 times)

Offline cavegal

Warned drink makers angry at FDA
« on: November 19, 2010, 03:29:44 PM »
http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/1110/buzz_kill_b19ecba6-ce42-4f1f-a0cb-555d381fef2c.html

Four companies – Charge Beverages Corp., New Century Brewing Co., Phusion Projects and United Brand Company – got letters of warning for “unsafe food additive” found in one or more of their alcoholic drinks. Further action, including “seizure of their products,” is possible, the warning said. [/u/

~SNIP~

“It’s unfathomable for them to just ban things,” she said. “As a small independent entrepreneur, I’m totally offended. And frankly, as a U.S. citizen, I’m really shocked.”
I wonder who she voted for?

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Warned drink makers angry at FDA
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 04:01:59 PM »
I wonder who she voted for?
Well, you can hear her comments are just dripping with dog whistle racist incitement so...
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 08:41:40 AM »
That stuff is crazy.  This just happened last week here.  Check out the Video.   The clerk got arrested too.  So sad. 

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/111510-four-loko-found-in-deadly-teen-crash

Four Loko' Found in Deadly Teen Crash

Published : Monday, 15 Nov 2010, 1:25 PM CST

By Alice Wolke | MYFOXDFW.COM

DENTON, Texas - A controversial alcoholic drink may have contributed to a crash that left a 14-year-old North Texas girl dead and her young boyfriend behind bars.

Police say they found a 12-pack of beer and five cans of "Four Loko" in the crashed Chevy Trailblazer that killed Valeria Rodriguez of Arlington, Texas.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 10:54:52 AM »
I, personally, think it's really dumb to mix energy drinks with alcohol. 

But to ban it is ridiculous.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.