Author Topic: I smell a setup  (Read 1803 times)

Offline 5412

I smell a setup
« on: April 14, 2009, 09:31:33 PM »
Hi Folks,

I just listened to the head of the American Legion discuss the stupid report from the Department of Homeland Security (with no facts) stating that returning veterans are fodder for right wing extremists groups.

I couple that with something I read yesterday about right wing groups having to pay a lot more at college campuses when they want to have speakers come to their school.  What happens in the left wing extremists come to the event, trash the place, protest, etc. and it drives the insurance costs for these things sky high.

I also read where ACORN and others were going to the tea parties and plan on being disruptive....even to the point of appearing to be very right wing and causing problems.

The fact the Homeland Security report was released the day before the tax day tea parties really concerns me.  

Could this be a set up?  Are the left wing nut jobs going to the tea parties tomorrow with the intent of causing civil unrest and trying to blame it on the millions of ordinary citizens who plan to be there?  My wife an I are planning on going to one, maybe two events tomorrow but i have to tell you I am a bit scared.

I am not scared of any right wing nut groups at all.  I am afraid of just how far the liberals might go to turn public opinion.

BTW, Glenn Beck sent out a video tonight and said a couple interesting things.  He googled "tea party" on both the CNN and MSNBC websites and found no articles about them, zip, zero, nada as far as coverage is concerned.  The word tea party was mentioned once by a blogger on MSNBC and that is it.  Why do I suspect they will be there tomorrow, know exactly when and where to be there so they can cover what the left wants them to put on the air???

Glenn Beck is really pushing the MLK non-violent message, last thing we need is a riot.

For those of you who are attending an event, I wish you well,

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Re: I smell a setup
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 09:35:48 PM »
Of course they are organizing...that is what they do....similar to the thug tactics of unions.

Uninformed americans will lick it all up too....but then again, the uninformed are the ones who voted for the Obama Clan...so we're not really losing voters.

Hopefully, there will be enough clear minds to notice and get them out before anyone gets hurt.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 09:39:05 PM »
We'll see.  The lefty commies have a long history of overplaying their hand in these situations.  They are too wrapped up in their world to be able to get out of it long enough to be convincing.  It always blows up on them.

To sum up, let the wacked out satan's minions try to mingle among the normal people and change the course of events.  It won't be pretty for them.  

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 10:25:06 PM »
It is kind of interesting how brazen the lamestream media is with their bias.  Our local paper didn't say anything at all about the Tea Party here tomorrow and as Vicki McKenna pointed out, it might be useful for their readers to know why the traffic is backed up around the capitol.  That would be in line with being a public service even if the Wisconsin State Journal didn't consider anything else about the tea party to be newsworthy. But no mention at all.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 10:28:22 PM »
Hi Folks,

I just listened to the head of the American Legion discuss the stupid report from the Department of Homeland Security (with no facts) stating that returning veterans are fodder for right wing extremists groups.

I couple that with something I read yesterday about right wing groups having to pay a lot more at college campuses when they want to have speakers come to their school.  What happens in the left wing extremists come to the event, trash the place, protest, etc. and it drives the insurance costs for these things sky high.

I also read where ACORN and others were going to the tea parties and plan on being disruptive....even to the point of appearing to be very right wing and causing problems.

The fact the Homeland Security report was released the day before the tax day tea parties really concerns me.  

Could this be a set up?  Are the left wing nut jobs going to the tea parties tomorrow with the intent of causing civil unrest and trying to blame it on the millions of ordinary citizens who plan to be there?  My wife an I are planning on going to one, maybe two events tomorrow but i have to tell you I am a bit scared.

I am not scared of any right wing nut groups at all.  I am afraid of just how far the liberals might go to turn public opinion.

BTW, Glenn Beck sent out a video tonight and said a couple interesting things.  He googled "tea party" on both the CNN and MSNBC websites and found no articles about them, zip, zero, nada as far as coverage is concerned.  The word tea party was mentioned once by a blogger on MSNBC and that is it.  Why do I suspect they will be there tomorrow, know exactly when and where to be there so they can cover what the left wants them to put on the air???

Glenn Beck is really pushing the MLK non-violent message, last thing we need is a riot.

For those of you who are attending an event, I wish you well,

What place does a government-sponsored, government-supported, government-funded group have at a protest? 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 10:31:03 PM »
What place does a government-sponsored, government-supported, government-funded group have at a protest? 
They are Obama's brownshirts.  Their place is to intimidate citizens.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 10:43:09 PM »

being catcher of a funnoodle riot baton?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 10:43:11 PM »

Considering the way they always think about us (i.e. as racist, gay-hating Nazis), it won't be hard to pick them out.  Just look for the people trying too hard.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 11:54:58 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me that this could and would happen. Anything to make us Conservative Constitution believers look bad would work well in their minds.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline 5412

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 07:08:32 AM »

Hi,

You ask a vary good question.  They have no place, nor do the left wing kooks on college campuses who go disrupt Ann Coulter.  Conservatives as a rule do not do that, hell Joe the Plumber asks a legitimate question and he gets dumped on by the media, investigated by the IRS etc.  Two sets of standards.

At the same time Hitler orchestrated his demonstrations very well, as did Jesse Jackson for his personal gain.  That is just how they do business.

My feeling is today is the wrong time and the wrong place for the war to begin because the spin will be blaming the right wing kooks.  Hopefully it will not come to that.

My wife just walked into my office and said that a truck just pulled up in front of the white house (with proper permit) filled with a million tea bags.  Let the games begin!

regards,

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 07:52:04 AM »
My wife just walked into my office and said that a truck just pulled up in front of the white house (with proper permit) filled with a million tea bags.  Let the games begin!

Hopefully they're loose bags and they dumped them on the lawn.  loose tea leaves would have been even better though...

Offline 5412

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 04:15:36 AM »
Hopefully they're loose bags and they dumped them on the lawn.  loose tea leaves would have been even better though...

Hi,

Well they were not allowed to dump the tea bags on the lawn because they did not have the proper permit.  I guess when the tea was dumped in the harbor in Boston they must have got their permit first, huh.

I wonder what would happen if a million folks all showed up at once and each person threw one tea bag.....think the jails would be full.  I'm not sure I would want to try to arrest 11 million folks all at once.

I also saw where someone tossed a box of tea over the fence and the white house shut down for an hour or so.  Now if we could all volunteer and schedule properly, maybe we can shut the white house down until 2012. 

Oh such wishful thinking so very early in the morning.

Have a great day,