Author Topic: Time for the Treasury Secretary to move on  (Read 773 times)

Offline 5412

Time for the Treasury Secretary to move on
« on: March 27, 2009, 06:09:46 AM »
Good Morning all,

Following is a letter I just sent to both our senators here in FL.  I would hope you would consider writing your members of congress as well.  This is pretty scary.

regards,

Dear Senator Nelson,

It is time for the democrat leaders in congress to step foreward and demand the resignation of the Secretary of the Treasury.

Not only are his policies misguided and not working, his vision is bad for America.

Senator, our country has survived bank failures, depressions and many wars in our history.  In each and every case we have done so without the president or cabinet members being given the power of a communist czar to regulate or control private business...including those who are thriving. 

You know once those powers are granted, they are almost impossible to get back and Senator that can do more long term damage to our country and freedom than removing the current treasury secretary from office and replacing him with someone who is willing to allow the free market to correct itself naturally.

I URGE YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR SENATE COLLEAGUES TO IMMEDIATELY DEMAND HIS RESIGNATION.  THE FACT THAT HE HAS EVEN REQUESTED THAT KIND OF POWER IS REASON ENOUGH FOR HIM TO BE REPLACED.

Regards,