Author Topic: "Jena Six" Member In School Arrest  (Read 1873 times)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
"Jena Six" Member In School Arrest
« on: February 08, 2008, 08:35:50 AM »

FEBRUARY 7--One of the "Jena Six" defendants was arrested yesterday for allegedly assaulting a fellow student at a Texas high school. Bryant Purvis, 19, was busted on the misdemeanor charge following an 8:30 AM altercation at Hebron High School in Carrollton, where his family relocated from Louisiana. According to the below arrest warrant affidavit, Purvis assaulted a male student he apparently suspected of vandalizing his auto. Along with choking the 18-year-old victim, the 6' 6" Purvis allegedly slammed the teenager's head on a table. Purvis, pictured in the mug shot at right, was briefly jailed before being released on $1000 bond. Purvis and five codefendants were originally charged with attempted murder in connection with the December 2006 beating of a white high school student in Jena, Louisiana. The case, which triggered protests over the severity of charges brought against the so-called Jena Six, remains pending, with Purvis scheduled for a March trial on reduced charges of aggravated battery and conspiracy. If convicted of those felonies, Purvis could face a maximum of more than 20 years in prison.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0207082jena1.html

Fine, upstanding, young man.  What he needs is to run across a big stapping country boy that'll beat the shit out of 'em.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: "Jena Six" Member In School Arrest
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 09:27:34 AM »
Not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree, is he?  You'd think that when faced with pending charges which could put you in the slam for a period equal to the time you've been on the planet thus far, one would tend to be on one's best ****ing behavior, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 09:30:54 AM »
SHOCKING NEWSFLASH!!!! THUG JENA 6 IDIOT IS A THUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When is Jesse Jackson going to march for this discrimination.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 09:41:58 AM »
Where's Al Sharptongue??? He's just trying to get into prison as fast as he can I see. *eyeroll*
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 09:47:42 AM »
Not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree, is he?  You'd think that when faced with pending charges which could put you in the slam for a period equal to the time you've been on the planet thus far, one would tend to be on one's best ******* behavior, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Well, he knows now that his skin color will be a free pass on ALOT of sh!t.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 10:22:52 AM »
Not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree, is he?  You'd think that when faced with pending charges which could put you in the slam for a period equal to the time you've been on the planet thus far, one would tend to be on one's best ******* behavior, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Well, he knows now that his skin color will be a free pass on ALOT of sh!t.

He can think that all he wants - while his criminal anti-social ass is sitting in prison. Locked in a cage like a wild animal.

"Paging Jessie JackASSon, please pick up the black race baiting phone."
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄