Author Topic: I thought fences and walls didn't work....  (Read 319 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

I thought fences and walls didn't work....
« on: October 24, 2021, 10:51:41 AM »
Biden builds beach home fence after halting border wall construction

A new caravan with a reported 2,000 migrants is en route toward the United States as Border Patrol arrests reached their highest level in 35 years. President Biden has yet to visit the southern border as the Department of Homeland Security recently secured a contract to build a $456,548 tax-payer-funded security fence around the president's Delaware home.

The DHS secured the builders contract in September and has an expected completion date by the end of the year.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-builds-beach-home-fence-after-halting-border-wall-construction

This is why the liberal elite are not concerned with out of control illegal immigration and crime.  They barricade themselves behind strong walls and security systems to protect them while the little people are left to fend for themselves on the mean streets.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Re: I thought fences and walls didn't work....
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 11:43:36 AM »
...  the little people are left to fend for themselves on the mean streets ...

... list them as a covid death if they fail and prosecute them as domestic terrorists if they succeed. Win-win for the radical left.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: I thought fences and walls didn't work....
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2021, 12:53:25 PM »
To paraphrase Lurch a/k/a John Kerry on his air travel, people like him need them and deserve them.  Ditto to that moonbat Rep. Cori Bush of Missouri and any other "Defund the Police" loons that pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for their own personal armed security.

Without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender