Current Events > The DUmpster

Kamala Harris has scripted appearance with kids - DUmmies dismiss

(1/2) > >>

BannedFromDU:

--- Quote ---Star Member brooklynite (73,033 posts)

How Vice President Kamala Harris' appearance on a kids' YouTube special backfired
Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON — It should have been the safest of political appearances — a group of kids gushing about their love of science and space exploration with Vice President Kamala Harris.
But for Harris, it became a controversy.

The children, it turned out, were paid actors. And the video, filmed on location at the White House and the vice president’s official residence at the Naval Observatory, was promoted on NASA’s YouTube Channel and Harris’ Twitter account last week without making that clear.

The fallout over the video, produced for YouTube’s original programming platform, is the second in recent weeks where a seemingly innocuous appearance by Harris has become modestly troublesome.

--- End quote ---

Can't say I blame her - even a kid can see what a sack of incompetent shit she is, and they might have called her on it.

Meanwhile - HOW many times did they scoff and sneer because they thought Trump had paid actors at his rallies? Like, all the time.

I am loving the slow death spiral of this shit show and cannot wait until election day(s).

Delmar:

--- Quote ---Response to brooklynite (Original post)Sat Oct 16, 2021, 12:50 AM
PoliticAverse (24,307 posts)
9. So hiring a (Canadian) company named "Sinking Ship" to make the video was a bad idea?...

Who could have seen that coming?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Response to brooklynite (Original post)Fri Oct 15, 2021, 11:24 PM
Star Member underpants (165,331 posts)
2. Unforced error

It hasn’t gotten much attention here but it’s all the rage in RW world. I’m sure it will come up again. Her office needs to come up with a simple quick “out” on this.
--- End quote ---

There's no simple quick out on this one, just the slow death spiral just like BannedFromDU says.

SVPete:
Other than the :rotf: value, it's not that big a deal (and not getting that much attention on conservative discussion sites). It's just a glaring example of Kammie's stupidity and how gratingly annoying she is (even HilLIARy could have gotten through that script less annoyingly)! Kammie's performance was "Please quit your day job!" grade.

ADsOutburst:

--- Quote ---2. Unforced error

It hasn’t gotten much attention here but it’s all the rage in RW world. I’m sure it will come up again. Her office needs to come up with a simple quick “out” on this.
--- End quote ---

Ralph Wiggum:
Hadn't heard about it on "right wing media" or any media at all.

On a daily basis, she and Joe continually demonstrate how incompetent they are.  Other than getting an A+ for being "woke".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version