Current Events > The DUmpster

DUmmies boycotting Kelloggs

(1/6) > >>

BannedFromDU:

--- Quote ---Star Member packman (14,087 posts)

Well, screw Kellogg - No more corn flakes for me

(ad for Kellogg hiring non-union monkey labor)

Jesus, I thought we were past this uniion-busting shit. I'm going to boycott all Kellogg products.

Kellogg's, Keebler, Pop-Tarts, Eggo, Cheez-It, Club, Nutri-Grain, Rice Krispies, Special K, All-Bran, Mini-Wheats, Morningstar Farms, Famous Amos, Ready Crust and Kashi.
--- End quote ---

Another set of products for the boycott list...

I don't understand this attitude. If you boycott a product that hires "scab" labor (ie, people who don't want to donate money to scumbag assholes who steal it ), wouldn't that tend to make the product disappear, so NO ONE has a job?

I guess it doesn't matter to DUmmies - most of the point of union contracts is to specify how drunk they can be at work and how much they can steal.

--- Quote ---Star Member Wounded Bear (46,772 posts)
2. Haven't eaten Kellogg's for years...

--- End quote ---

Yet another 300-pound vegan, I'm sure

--- Quote ---Star Member Bluethroughu (1,640 posts)
4. Kelloggs will get zero money from my family and friends.

I will buy nothing until they contract fairly with their workers.

If that means never again, it will be never again.

--- End quote ---

Your friends? What are you going to do, get some thugs to beat them up if they disobey your command? Sounds awfully familiar....

--- Quote ---Star Member piddyprints (13,745 posts)
5. Kellogg's who?

People still eat that junk?

--- End quote ---

Watch out, got another culinary badass here.

I hope the people the Dems are piling into the country are the first ones to take the jobs, so one Dem cohort can beat the shit out of another Dem cohort.

SSG Snuggle Bunny:
What if a union organized to resist a vaccine mandate?

enslaved1:

--- Quote from: SSG Snuggle Bunny on October 15, 2021, 11:50:29 AM ---What if a union organized to resist a vaccine mandate?

--- End quote ---

Cause the Scanners gif is overused. 

67 Rover:

--- Quote from: SSG Snuggle Bunny on October 15, 2021, 11:50:29 AM ---What if a union organized to resist a vaccine mandate?

--- End quote ---
They're GRRRREAT!  :-)

Delmar:
An easy boycott to stick with since the primitives are all going to be eating cat food this winter anyway, if they want to pay their utility bills, that is.

Thanks Biden.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version