Author Topic: Trump Lost Times Square Billboard  (Read 418 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Trump Lost Times Square Billboard
« on: October 14, 2021, 01:26:37 PM »

What fresh hell is this?  Then I see "Paid for by Republicans for Voting Rights" at the bottom, along with "A project of Defending Democracy Together"

https://accountability.gop
https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/defending-democracy-together/

Funding

Defending Democracy Together has been criticized for taking at least $600,000 in two grants from Democracy Fund Voice, a 501(c)(4) group created and funded by left-wing mega-donor Pierre Omidyar.[24] According to Democracy Fund Voice’s website, in May 2018 it “approved two grants to Defending Democracy Together: first in the amount of up to $100,000 over one year and then in the amount of up to $500,000 over one year” (image available here). [25]

As of January 2020, however, Democracy Fund Voice’s website notes that it awarded up to $1.6 million in grants to DDT in 2018. [26]

DDT received $1.6 million in two grants from Democracy Fund Voice in 2018, according to the latter’s 2018 IRS Form 990 filing. The grants were for, respectively, “general operating support” and “research and advocacy to restore faith in U.S. democracy.” [27]

DDT also received $75,000 from the Hopewell Fund in 2018 for “civil rights, social action, [and] advocacy.” [28] The Hopewell Fund is part of a $600 million network of left-wing funding nonprofits managed by Arabella Advisors in Washington, D.C.

Defending Democracy Together’s IRS Form 990 filing for 2018 was obtained by the Capital Research Center and is available here:

Yup, real bunch of republicans there.   :whatever:

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Trump Lost Times Square Billboard
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 02:01:15 PM »
What fresh hell is this?  Then I see "Paid for by Republicans for Voting Rights" at the bottom, along with "A project of Defending Democracy Together"

Yup, real bunch of republicans there.   :whatever:

Lincoln Project 2.0?

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Trump Lost Times Square Billboard
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 03:01:53 PM »
Lincoln Project 2.0?

Why not? The first iteration was such a resounding success...

:whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus