Author Topic: Mask-a-palooza Maniac analogies  (Read 494 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Mask-a-palooza Maniac analogies
« on: July 30, 2021, 08:29:46 AM »
We need to wear masks again even if we're vaccinated because for what reason?  Is there any data explaining this madness?  No, we have to do it because the government says so.  **** them, they aren't my Mom.  They work for us.

So a couple of analogies that the leftist goons want to impose and their bizarre rationale:

Guns need to be banned because some people are use them to commit murder, robbery, and other violence.

Cars need to be banned because some folks drive recklessly, drunk, or stoned.  Therefore, we all have to get off the roads.

This ****ing stupidity and lack of logic is ridiculous.

(Apologies for using such harsh language, but I'm reaching my breaking point on this crap)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Mask-a-palooza Maniac analogies
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 09:11:37 AM »
None of it makes sense.

The unvaccinated are no threat to the vaccinated. Those who were previously sick and recovered are already immunized.

Complaints such as "We shouldn't have to deal with the strain to the healthcare system" is bunk in a world where obesity is celebrated as a healthy lifestyle.

A government that releases illegal immigrants into the general population without testing and even allowing those who are infected has no moral authority to make these sorts of demands. It's not about health; it's a political power play.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 02:57:53 PM »

A government that releases illegal immigrants into the general population without testing and even allowing those who are infected has no moral authority to make these sorts of demands. It's not about health; it's a political power play.

^^^^This.

One thing I've noticed about "discussions" about mask/vaccine mandates in social media. And no, I'm not talking about Fakebook or Twatter.

Most of those voicing support for these mandates are women. They seem to think that the gubmint is The Great Protector of all of us, but especially, the children.

Hearing these babbling psychos and figuratively seeing them wring their hands and sob about their children makes my blood run cold.  :argh:

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 09:14:27 AM »
It only works if you comply. I refuse to comply. I’ve been asked to leave 7 businesses in about a year. It was easy to find a similar business who wanted my money.

Just say no then stick to it.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen