Author Topic: Warfare by other means. Biden junta leaves GOP states to burn  (Read 254 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
As wildfires rage across the western United States, Republican governors representing states with some of the largest fires were frozen out of a White House meeting to plan the federal government's response.

President Joe Biden hosted several western governors for a virtual summit to plan for the start of wildfire season. Left off the White House's invite list were Republican governors of Idaho, Montana, and Arizona—three states currently suffering from wildfires. In fact, 6 of the 10 largest fires currently raging in the United States are in states unrepresented at the meeting, according to the government's wildfire tracking database.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/republican-governors-excluded-from-white-house-wildfire-meeting/
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Warfare by other means. Biden junta leaves GOP states to burn
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 10:42:30 AM »
It looks like xiden's advancing stages of dementia has caused him to forget his claims just 6 months ago that he was going to unify the Country and work with everyone regardless of their political beliefs.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

Re: Warfare by other means. Biden junta leaves GOP states to burn
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 08:08:10 AM »
Obama was also slow to react when red states suffered natural disasters. Democrats are cock-sucking haters.