Author Topic: Quentin Tarantino Tells Woketards Upset over Bruce Lee Portrayal to ‘Suck a D**k  (Read 437 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood director Quentin Tarantino told the woketard crybabies upset over his portrayal of Bruce Lee to “go suck a dick.”

Talking to podcaster Joe Rogan this week, Tarantino said of the criticism, “Where I’m coming from is … I can understand his daughter having a problem with it, it’s her ****ing father! I get that. But anybody else? Go suck a dick.”

Yes! That is the only way for an artist (or anyone) to respond to the Woke Gestapo: unapologetic, obscene belligerence.

In his 2019 masterpiece, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Tarantino portrays kung-fu superstar Bruce Lee (a terrific Mike Moh) as an arrogant big mouth bragging about how he can kill a then-in-his youthful-prime  Cassius Clay (later Muhammad Ali). The film’s co-star, Cliff Booth (Oscar-winner Brad Pitt) laughs in his face and the two of them face off to see who can put who on the ground.

Bravo!

We need more of this from the artistic community, most of whom know what is happening is immoral and wrong, but still say nothing. This won’t end until everyone tells every single woketard to “go suck a dick.”

You want to know what Woke really is? It’s malicious bullying shrouded in virtue.

Bullies prey on the weak.

Don’t be weak.

Stand up for yourselves!

Stand up for your art!

Repeat after me: Go suck a dick!

Say it loud, say it proud: Go suck a dick!+

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/07/01/nolte-quentin-tarantino-tells-woketards-upset-over-bruce-lee-portrayal-to-suck-a-dk/
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Without bringing politics into anything, QT's always been a person who doesn't tolerate foolishness.

Yeah, I'd include 'climate-change' as politics.  DiCaprio can talk climate-change all day long, but not with Tarantino. 

So the subject of cultural-appropriation would be beyond laughable. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Without bringing politics into anything, QT's always been a person who doesn't tolerate foolishness.

Yeah, I'd include 'climate-change' as politics.  DiCaprio can talk climate-change all day long, but not with Tarantino. 

So the subject of cultural-appropriation would be beyond laughable.

I'm not the biggest QT fan, but love some of his movies.  Several are truly works of art that take time to watch, rinse, and repeat until one can appreciate them.

Just admire that he speaks truth to moonbats.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Yep.  Me too.

Ten years ago-ish, QT did an interview for Spaghetti Western Database about his influences.  One was the TV-show Kung Fu (David Carradine as an Asian) and another was Sammy Davis Jr.'s appearance(s) on The Rifleman, as an unbelievably-fast trick-shooter.

So he was into casting against PC-norms from the start.

Offline thundley4

Yep.  Me too.

Ten years ago-ish, QT did an interview for Spaghetti Western Database about his influences.  One was the TV-show Kung Fu (David Carradine as an Asian) and another was Sammy Davis Jr.'s appearance(s) on The Rifleman, as an unbelievably-fast trick-shooter.

So he was into casting against PC-norms from the start.

Sammy Davis Jr. was in 2 episodes of the Rifleman. One as fast trick shooter, and one as the son of man killed by the towns people and he wanted vengeance.  Both were on Me TV recently.