Author Topic: ‘This Is Why People Hate Democrats’ - Bill Maher  (Read 467 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
‘This Is Why People Hate Democrats’ - Bill Maher
« on: June 20, 2021, 08:54:36 AM »
Bill Maher Rips Lin-Manuel Miranda for Apologizing to the Woke Mob: ‘This Is Why People Hate Democrats’

Comedian Bill Maher chastised Lin-Manuel Miranda on Friday’s installment of HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher, saying that the In the Heights creator needs to stop apologizing to the woke mob because it makes Democrats look bad.

Bill Maher was responding to the “colorism” controversy around In the Heights that has seen virulent outrage over the movie’s decision to prioritize light-skinned Latinos over dark-skinned, or Afro-Latinos. Lin-Manuel Miranda tweeted an apology this week, saying “I’m truly sorry” and “I promise to do better in my future projects.”

“Please, stop apologizing. You’re the guy who made the founding fathers black and Hispanic,” Maher said, referring to the musical Hamilton. “I don’t think that you have to apologize to Twitter. For ****’s sake. This is why people hate Democrats. It’s cringey.”

Maher said it is pointless to apologize because “nothing is ever good enough for these people.”

“I mean he’s a Latino making a Latino movie with a Latino cast — not good enough. Nothing is ever good enough for these people,” he said. “They’re like children. We don’t raise our children right and it’s reflected in the media. No one ever tells their children, ‘Shut the **** up. Sit down. Listen to your elders. Stop bitching.’”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/06/19/bill-maher-rips-lin-manuel-miranda-for-apologizing-to-the-woke-mob-this-is-why-people-hate-democrats/
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: ‘This Is Why People Hate Democrats’ - Bill Maher
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 09:55:20 AM »
Maher sees his culture as finally reaching the ascendancy he always dreamed of, but fears these paste eating retards are going to ruin everything he and others worked decades to achieve.

What he refuses to see is the fact that the paste eating retards are the inevitable result of everything he worked for, exactly as was warned by the people Maher and others fought against for decades.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 10:36:27 AM »
Oh, people can’t stand Dems and liberals for so many more reasons than just this one.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 11:48:08 AM »
Maher sees his culture as finally reaching the ascendancy he always dreamed of, but fears these paste eating retards are going to ruin everything he and others worked decades to achieve.

What he refuses to see is the fact that the paste eating retards are the inevitable result of everything he worked for, exactly as was warned by the people Maher and others fought against for decades.

Zackly right and well said.

H5
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2021, 01:10:28 PM »

The circular firing squad.  They just keep destroying one another, which I relish.

Amusing especially that these "elder statesmen" who were classical liberals (Maher, Jon Stewart, and James Carville) are the ones that are trying to tell these young jag-offs that they're overreaching with this woke B.S.  And they won't listen.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2021, 06:06:13 PM »
Yes, Bill, democrats demand conformity. And no amount of favoritism from the media is ever enough.

Also, Mt. Everest is tall.