Author Topic: Teenage Boys Suddenly Much Less Interested In Finding Victoria's Secret catalog  (Read 687 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Reports from across the nation indicated that teenage boys are suddenly much less interested in sneaking to the mailbox and taking out the mailers and fliers from Victoria's Secret in the mail before their parents get to them.

The change seemed to have something to do with the lingerie and women's clothing company announcing the cancellation of its supermodels, the "Angels", who are being replaced with feminist icons such as Megan Rapinoe.

"Yeah, you know what? Mom can keep this one," said one disappointed boy, Oliver Hampton, putting the catalog back in the mailbox after seeing Rapinoe on the cover. He then went and did something more productive and less sinful with his time, pwning his friends in Fortnite.

Christians across the nation, though, are hailing the move as a big win for purity, since fewer men will be tempted to look at the scantily clad women. "Most men won't even have to avert their eyes when walking by the stores anymore," said one pastor. "Frankly, this is the biggest win for the abstinence movement since Star Wars came out."

At publishing time, Victoria's Secret had tried to win back its key teenage boy demographic by unveiling a new model: Amy Schumer.

https://babylonbee.com/news/teenage-boys-suddenly-less-interested-in-finding-victorias-secret-catalog-in-the-mail
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Playboy has a plus sized playmate.  I am not curious enough or masochistic enough to look.  They went full barfalonious a few years back with a tranny playmate.   :thatsright:
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Playboy has a plus sized playmate.  I am not curious enough or masochistic enough to look.  They went full barfalonious a few years back with a tranny playmate.   :thatsright:

I thought Playboy went belly up (no pun intended) a few years ago, even before Hugh Hefner died. Or maybe that was the Playboy clubs - dunno and don't really care.  :shrug:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

I grew-up pre sexual-revolution, so I only like 'bad girl' stuff from a by-gone era.  Victoria's Secret was basically a poor man's Frederick Of Hollywood.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I grew-up pre sexual-revolution, so I only like 'bad girl' stuff from a by-gone era.  Victoria's Secret was basically a poor man's Frederick Of Hollywood.

It was designed to be a decadent (and historically relevant) reflection of that era.  Not to objectify women, rather it celebrated their beauty.

Similar to this crap about cultural appropriation.  Celebrating/Embracing and appropriating things are completely different terms.  But of course woketard liberals don't know the language they use.  They just spout their liberal talking points as if it came from Pravda, China, or North Korea.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)

I am not curious enough or masochistic enough to look.
  Ha! Ha!  :rotf:

Never having been a teenage boy, or any kind of male for that matter  :-) ...

But as a mother of one that I brought up in the past, am sure that all of them would agree with your above statements old dog,  especially re "plus sized & tranny"  playmates.   

Oh I do remember ...   :-)  One :hi5: for you darlin'

« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 07:44:22 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
  Ha! Ha!  :rotf:

Never having been a teenage boy, or any kind of male for that matter  :-) ...

But as a mother of one that I brought up in the past, am sure that all of them would agree with your above statements old dog,  especially re "plus sized & tranny"  playmates.   

Oh I do remember ...   :-)  One :hi5: for you darlin'

Always read Easy Rider magazine right up to the present.

For the articles.

:whistling:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!