Author Topic: What happens if the audits prove voter fraud?  (Read 985 times)

Offline Old n Grumpy

What happens if the audits prove voter fraud?
« on: June 03, 2021, 05:44:22 PM »
so if there is fraud in the ballots or the counting and the dems didn't win the a state what happens.
Obviously they wont give up the white house, but would it be possible to unseat some of those in the house and senate if they won by fraud and possibly regain a majority?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

Re: What happens if the audits prove voter fraud?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 06:03:06 PM »
I think it would be up to each state, but I suppose the senate or house could vote to remove a fraudulently elected person. But I doubt they would if it was a Democrat.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 07:50:32 PM »
When it is shown that massive vote fraud in fact occurred and that Donald Trump in fact won by a landslide, the honorable thing would be for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to resign their ill-gotten positions, leaving office with at least a little bit of dignity.

The Constitution says that in the absence of either, that the Speaker of the House would become president.

However, as the Democrats the past several decades have shredded the Constitution into meaninglessness, and as The People would never accept Nancy Pelosi as president, I think what will happen is that some moderate neutral person such as Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri would be named president, to serve until January 20, 2025.

And then Donald Trump would be free to run, and win, in 2024, if he chooses.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 08:50:14 PM »
The short answer is nothing.

The election will be shown to have been stolen. Period. No ramifications, no justice, no results other than President Asterisk and VP Ho remain in office.

The Supreme Court already weighed in on this (albeit before the troof 'n shit became obvious) and concluded they had nothing to say.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2021, 12:33:00 AM »
If it's a state election I think the real winner will (eventually) be seated.

If it's enough to invalidate the presidential election I agree with Steve Bannon:

It will be a constitutional crisis like we've never seen before.

Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2021, 07:48:28 AM »
If it's enough to invalidate the presidential election I agree with Steve Bannon:

We're careening in that direction.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 08:32:56 AM »
When it is shown that massive vote fraud in fact occurred and that Donald Trump in fact won by a landslide, the honorable thing would be for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to resign their ill-gotten positions, leaving office with at least a little bit of dignity.

The Constitution says that in the absence of either, that the Speaker of the House would become president.

However, as the Democrats the past several decades have shredded the Constitution into meaninglessness, and as The People would never accept Nancy Pelosi as president, I think what will happen is that some moderate neutral person such as Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri would be named president, to serve until January 20, 2025.

And then Donald Trump would be free to run, and win, in 2024, if he chooses.

Well, the bolded part says its the honorable option, so we know that ain't happening.  I think Pelosi would jump into the Oval Office like a bulldog on a steak, which would follow the Constitutional order of command.  Most people paying attention would not like that, and with a lack of precedent and back bone in much of DC, old dog's Bannon quote would likely be the step after that.  If enough fraud/illegal/unconstitutional voting is found to change the outcome, and if we are told about it, things will be ugly.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2021, 09:17:18 AM »
Something better happen. This has national security implications.

Do we want to see troops refusing orders on the grounds that the Biden-Harris administration has no legal authority? Who controls the nukes? How will our enemies act as these controversies are raging unsettled?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 10:11:43 AM »
things will be ugly.

The Constitution used to mean something, and to you and I, it still does.

But the Democrats have rendered it meaningless since the Warren Court sixty years ago.

When the extent of vote fraud is finally out in the open, I think there will be substantial convulsions among The People, and it will be a dead letter.  In the ideal situation, Biden and Harris would resign.....but I don't think a Pelosi presidency would happen.

Despite the constitutionality of it, the mandated order of succession, would I put up with it?  Would you put up with it?  Would anybody here on this message board put up with it, a Pelosi presidency?  Would The People put up with it?

I'm not God and able to see what's coming, but I think not.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rick

• Crazy old man
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2021, 12:30:21 PM »
If pelosi is president , she is not speaker of the house. Would that improve things?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2021, 12:53:00 PM »
The short answer is nothing.

The election will be shown to have been stolen. Period. No ramifications, no justice, no results other than President Asterisk and VP Ho remain in office.

The Supreme Court already weighed in on this (albeit before the troof 'n shit became obvious) and concluded they had nothing to say.

I hate to say it but I think you are right.

However if it were a case that there were wide spread voter fraud the dems majority in both houses would possibly no longer be the case and pelosi would not be speaker.

I think the mess it would create would made DC a bigger mess than it already is.

But something really needs to be done to prevent this from happening again. I also think the republicans really don't give a shit either way as they still have seats on the gravy train.

It's a sad state of affairs.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Rick

• Crazy old man
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2021, 02:50:24 PM »
One thing I have not seem, and could be done on a state level. Is arresting voting officials that allow the fraudulent votes. I mean who made then , how did they get there.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2021, 04:43:04 PM »
Has enough been done since November to this exact moment to fortify national-voter confidence in the integrity of the next National election?

Not to me.  Nothing.

Only the Arizona-audit outcome is the actual whetstone.   

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2021, 04:45:57 PM »
I hate to say it but I think you are right.

However if it were a case that there were wide spread voter fraud the dems majority in both houses would possibly no longer be the case and pelosi would not be speaker.

Can we really trust the election system at this point? What prevents the Dems from stealing the 2022 midterm elections, the elections that the Repubs frantically chant will dump the Dems and install the Repubs, propelling probably McCarthy in as Speaker?

Yes, there have been some strides forward insofar that SOME of the state legislatures have gotten off their asses and started to tighten up their game. And then I read this morning that Nevada's governor (a Dem, of course) just signed a bill into law that mandates that EVERY SINGLE REGISTERED VOTER gets an absentee ballot, whether or not they intend to vote. Can you see how much of a goatrope this continues to be?

I also think the republicans really don't give a shit either way as they still have seats on the gravy train.

It's a sad state of affairs.

And that right there is the problem in a nutshell. Lots of hot air and gaseous flatulence from the Repubs, but I'm not seeing any serious asskicking. Certainly not seeing anything in the state legislatures (the problem children - Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada, Arizona). The so-called audit in Arizona has become a goat**** all by itself.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2021, 05:00:45 PM »
Has enough been done since November to this exact moment to fortify national-voter confidence in the integrity of the next National election?

Not to me.  Nothing.

Only the Arizona-audit outcome is the actual whetstone.

Bingo. The system is still broke-dick, and getting worse. Look at what that clown governor in Nevada did.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2021, 08:34:56 PM »
Bingo. The system is still broke-dick, and getting worse. Look at what that clown governor in Nevada did.

Yeah, the 'official Nevada absentee-ballot' you sent-in isn't necessarily the 'official Nevada absentee-ballot' that was counted.

The US Postal Service may've absolutely gone-over to the left by then.  -Probably with some watermark-verification shenanigans.  Who knows?  That's the problem.  Like Covid, if we haven't found the machinations of the cheating, we can't stop it from occurring again.