Author Topic: Man-monkey hybrid sparks fears of 'Frankenstein' creatures  (Read 611 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jun/2/human-animal-blending-sparks-lawmakers-fears-frank/

Heard about this on the way to work.  Sooooo much going on here.  China, with no scruples, mixing DNA from people and animals, and this is just how much they admit to.  Another article says the main scientists working on the project were Spanish, but working in China cause this kind of work is illegal in Spain.  US scientists being directly involved.  US lawmakers split on party lines about whether we should allow such work and whether to allow tax dollars to fund such work. 

My mind wandered to some of the creatures described in Revelations.  Abbadon's locusts, with human faces, wings, and scorpion stingers.  The 200 million horsemen of the four angels bound at the Euphrates, on horses with heads like lions and tails like snakes.  Chapter 9, if you're interested  Are these spiritual creatures, descriptions of technology 1st Century John couldn't comprehend, or possibly genetically designed soldiers that start with this kind of stuff?  I don't know, and hope to be watching from the stands by the time that all comes. 

Even without religious connotations, how can we justify this type of work?  Falls under the Jurassic Park line about being so busy trying to see if they could, no one stopped to think if they should.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline DLR Pyro

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

Re: Man-monkey hybrid sparks fears of 'Frankenstein' creatures
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 11:19:02 AM »
The only thing I even come close to thinking might be legitimate research is if they were trying to create a cross breed that might provide transplant organs to humans.

At the same time, I do not think we have the right create a lower life form for that purpose. To me, it would be no different than trying to create a human that develops with no brain.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 12:04:02 PM »
The only thing I even come close to thinking might be legitimate research is if they were trying to create a cross breed that might provide transplant organs to humans.

At the same time, I do not think we have the right create a lower life form for that purpose. To me, it would be no different than trying to create a human that develops with no brain.

https://afr.net/podcasts/sandy-rios-in-the-morning/2021/june/guest-host-j-christian-adams-discusses-monkey-human-hybrid-research-and-hans-von-spakovsky-joins-to-discuss-election-integrity/ 

The show I heard it on is up already, and your second point is a lot of what the guy spent the first half of the show talking about.  Grow an army of man apes that can take orders but not question them, or pull a ballot lever for whoever they are told to (although the MSM and public education is doing a good job making those without messing with DNA)

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 12:44:43 PM »

No brains?  Too late, done already ...

They're called Democrats!   :rotf:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 12:49:24 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 02:04:16 PM »

There was a movie done about this.  I can't remember the name, but there were rich people who were cloning themselves.  The clones lived in a colony and had not idea of the world outside.  The rooms they slept in kept their vitals, when they went to the bathroom the toilets checked all their levels and told them what they could eat that day, they had to exercise ...

The big thing was a lottery of sorts and when someone won they got to leave to this paradise and they never came back.  The star of the show figured out the winners were being sent to surgery and their organs were being removed, but I don't think he knew why, only that they were killing the 'people.'

Pretty decent show.  It seems like maybe Ewan McGregor was in it, but I'm not sure.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2021, 04:00:57 PM »

There was a movie done about this.  I can't remember the name, but there were rich people who were cloning themselves.  The clones lived in a colony and had not idea of the world outside.  The rooms they slept in kept their vitals, when they went to the bathroom the toilets checked all their levels and told them what they could eat that day, they had to exercise ...

The big thing was a lottery of sorts and when someone won they got to leave to this paradise and they never came back.  The star of the show figured out the winners were being sent to surgery and their organs were being removed, but I don't think he knew why, only that they were killing the 'people.'

Pretty decent show.  It seems like maybe Ewan McGregor was in it, but I'm not sure.

KC

There was a movie called "The Island", but I remember a book that was similar, but I can't remember it or find anything about it.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2021, 05:41:03 PM »
The dems are so intent on keeping power they will do anything to get more voters. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2021, 09:58:34 PM »
There was a movie called "The Island", but I remember a book that was similar, but I can't remember it or find anything about it.

That’s it!  LOL it up on IMDB.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen