Author Topic: Tulsa Race Riot  (Read 314 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Tulsa Race Riot
« on: June 01, 2021, 01:39:28 PM »
Overheard several mentions of this event on the news this weekend, since it's the 100th anniversary of the event, but had never heard of it before.  I grew up in Kansas, obviously not that long ago, but find it odd that such a major event was completely unmentioned, to my recollection.  Not surprised that it happened, or that it would be dug up at this present time.  What I did hear, and am seeing now poking around the interwebs is much outrage at the huge number of dead and massive damage.  What I'm not seeing is the questions over the number, because it was the 1920's and record keeping wasn't the great be all end all it is now.  Not to downplay the tragedy, but the numbers, even from a 2001 commission investigation swing wide, from 36 total to 350 total, large majority blacks in all estimates. 

Anyone more familiar with the event, it's effects, and it's lack of discussion?  Most people don't like to talk about ugly parts of history, but this seems like one the race pimps would have on speed dial. 

wiki link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline thundley4

Re: Tulsa Race Riot
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 01:52:34 PM »
I've heard of it before, but not much.  I wouldn't trust much of what is on wikipedia either.  It's pretty much controlled by liberals and they are quick to edit articles to suit them.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2021, 01:57:54 PM »
There appear to be more than a few black racists who are more than happy to use violence in response to what occurred 100 years ago.

Adding fuel to the fire, it was announced that Grandpa Gropey will be flying to Tulsa to cheer on the black racists even more. Can we count this as an insurrection? Does that mean impeachment for Grandpa Gropey? If not, why not?

https://republicandaily.net/2021/06/black-people-will-kill-everything-white-in-sight-shocking-footage-from-national-black-power-convention-in-tulsa/
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2021, 05:49:29 PM »
No matter the what, where or when things like this happened, it is just more fuel to be dredged up to prove whitey bad and we are al systemically racist.

After several years of seeing the claims of racism and the actions of movements like blm, I really can give a shit.

That was then, this is now, and I didn't have anything to do with it.

At this poiint in time no matter what whites do the current batch of race hustlers will never be satisfied. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!