Author Topic: Most dangerous crap being fed to our children ...  (Read 427 times)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
Most dangerous crap being fed to our children ...
« on: May 22, 2021, 10:06:18 AM »
Saw a vid recently on Fox, what they have been subjecting them to in our schools. Forget what it was called.

Only recall seeing the word "Brainpop" on screen.

Here is the link to all the crap being produced by them for teachers to focus on!   :argh:

https://www.brainpop.com/
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 10:37:03 AM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Most dangerous crap being fed to our children ...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2021, 07:12:59 PM »
To the public schools, math is 'dangerous'.

That's a result of colleges turning-out teachers who were too cowardly to stand-up to 'thugs'... represented by unions who were too cowardly to stand-up to 'thugs'.  So their solution was appeasement and coddling... leading to the 'safety' of indoctrination.
 For instance, you'll never see movies like 'To Sir, With Love' or 'The Blackboard Jungle' anymore.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: Most dangerous crap being fed to our children ...
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 09:32:15 AM »
Brainpop comes up occasionally in the district lesson plans, but I'm not usually impressed with the presentation enough to use it, or the suggested part requires paying for a subscription, which is done at the campus level, and I don't mess with asking for such things, not because my admin wouldn't, but because there are enough alternatives if one digs far enough.  Their lesson on the BLM protests is free and anyone can watch it, if you can stomach it.  Don't think I'll be using any of it anymore after that. 

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.