Author Topic: WAR: Tancredo Calls On State and Local Militias to Mobilize  (Read 854 times)

Offline libertybele

WAR: Tancredo Calls On State and Local Militias to Mobilize
« on: December 05, 2015, 07:29:38 PM »
185,000 background checks for guns in one day and this "call to arms" speaks volumes!

WAR: Tom Tancredo Calls on State and Local Militias to Mobilize Against Radical Islamist Assaults

The Islamist assault in San Bernardino may prove to be the turning point in the Islamist war on America. Americans are realizing that it’s time to get deadly serious about self-defense.

The cavalry is not coming: we must defend ourselves.
    We need a national movement for a trained, deputized Citizens Reserve Militia.

Islamist assassins are here, and by “here” I do not mean in New York or Washington, D.C. Islamist radicals are in every state and in your community — in San Bernardino, Phoenix, Portland, Miami, Chicago, and for certain, Minneapolis, Detroit and San Francisco. Also, in Peoria, Aspen and Topeka.

The FBI has said there are 900 investigations under way in all 50 states, and 48 Islamists “deserve” round-the-clock surveillance. Most likely there are 9,000 Islamists who deserve that 24-hour surveillance and monitoring, but the FBI does not have the resources for that task.

So, here we are.

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and the New York Times are worried more about the oceans rising two inches over the next 50 years than about keeping radical Muslims out of our country. But that’s not the worst of it...

...Consider the dire condition of our law enforcement capabilities...

...In San Bernardino, the police arrived in 4 minutes of the first shots, and still 14 people were slaughtered. Next time it could be 140 or 400.

In San Bernardino, the assassins were two “self-radicalized” Islamist jihadists, one of them an American-born Muslim of Pakistani immigrant parents. The mastermind of the Paris attack of last month was not a refugee, he was a French citizen born to Moroccan immigrants. The female half of that pair of assassins had been “vetted” by two federal agencies and awarded a visa.

It’s time to wake up and smell the ashes of self-delusion....

...If President Obama or any president ever attempts gun confiscation in America, there should be and will be a second civil war. An America disarmed is an America in subjugation.

But there are things government can do — if citizens will demand it. In the absence of statesmanship and leadership from above, it’s time for states and communities to act in their own self-defense.

Without any action by Congress, under the Tenth Amendment states and local governments can organize local reserve militias, a properly trained and deputized battalion of local citizens who serve as backup to local law enforcement.
    Reserve militia members will be sworn to uphold the Constitution and protect communities from violent assaults from any quarter.
    States and communities can also declare an end to so-called “gun free zones,” which are nothing but suicide pacts formed by delusional escapists.
    States and communities can allow and indeed encourage more private citizens to obtain concealed carry permits and arm themselves.

To show we are serious about empowering 100 million citizens for self-defense, we should seriously consider subsidizing the purchase of firearms by low-income citizens. Terrorists and criminals already know how to obtain guns, so why not help the defenseless? If we can afford food stamps and housing subsidies, why not gun stamps to help urban citizens survive the next Islamist assault?...

- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/tom-tancredo-calls-on-state-and-local-militias-to-mobilize-against-radical-islamist-assaults-132890/#sthash.xPDUY0M8.dpuf
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: WAR: Tancredo Calls On State and Local Militias to Mobilize
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 03:18:28 PM »
To show we are serious about empowering 100 million citizens for self-defense, we should seriously consider subsidizing the purchase of firearms by low-income citizens. Terrorists and criminals already know how to obtain guns, so why not help the defenseless? If we can afford food stamps and housing subsidies, why not gun stamps to help urban citizens survive the next Islamist assault?...

With this administration? They'd take $5 billion from the taxpayers and deliver 100 Hi Points without firing pins.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 03:47:37 PM »
With this administration? They'd take $5 billion from the taxpayers and deliver 100 Hi Points without firing pins.

A guy I work with just bought a Hi-Point .45 ACP.  He said that he watched a lot of YouTube videos on them and concluded that it was the best value for the money (I think he got it, with the transfer fees, for about $180 new).  I've also seen a story on a US special operator that loved his C9 so much, he got special permission from USSOC to carry it into combat, and not the Beretta M9.  I'm more inclined to my Glock 21, TYVM.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 08:17:50 PM »
"...Under the Tenth Amendment states and local governments can organize local reserve militias, a properly trained and deputized battalion of local citizens who serve as backup to local law enforcement...." 

I can definitely see that happening.  Didn't Hussein just take away some of their firepower??
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 03:38:45 PM »
A guy I work with just bought a Hi-Point .45 ACP.  He said that he watched a lot of YouTube videos on them and concluded that it was the best value for the money (I think he got it, with the transfer fees, for about $180 new).  I've also seen a story on a US special operator that loved his C9 so much, he got special permission from USSOC to carry it into combat, and not the Beretta M9.  I'm more inclined to my Glock 21, TYVM.

If a guy chooses a Hi Point, more power to him.

Not me.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 07:10:59 PM »
If a guy chooses a Hi Point, more power to him.

Not me.

Ditto.  If your life is going to be staked on it, you go for the best you can afford instead of 'Best value for the money.'  Just my personal opinion, of course.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.