Author Topic: HISPANIC CONSERVATIVE IS NO MODERATE  (Read 1240 times)

Offline maruchi

• Probationary (Probie)
HISPANIC CONSERVATIVE IS NO MODERATE
« on: June 09, 2010, 11:28:10 PM »
Victor Armendariz
Republican Candidate
District 4 – Georgia

Press Release

June 7, 2010

HISPANIC CONSERVATIVE IS NO MODERATE
        Victor Armendariz is more of a Tea Party candidate

Victor Armendariz, an American of Mexican descent and Republican candidate for United States Congress in Georgia’s District 4, has been called the Tea Party values candidate. He is no moderate.  According to a recent article in the Atlanta Journal Constitution Armendariz is committed to the Tea Party principles of shrinking the federal government and contends the federal government's key role should primarily be national defense and securing the country's borders.

Mr. Armendariz gladly accepts the Tea Party comparison as he stands firmly for a smaller federal government, the Bill of Rights and State rights. “I will not wavier in my fight for the FairTax as it will greatly reduce the power of the federal government”.

The Armendariz campaign can be contacted at www.victorforcongress.com or directly at armendariz2010@gmail.com

end.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: HISPANIC CONSERVATIVE IS NO MODERATE
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 11:30:06 PM »
is this your district?

Offline GOP Congress

Re: HISPANIC CONSERVATIVE IS NO MODERATE
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 12:03:51 PM »
Man, I love it when these real Americans step up to the plate!! :hi5:
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle