Author Topic: A Republican challenges Boston's Democratic machine  (Read 1284 times)

Offline marston2010

• Probationary (Probie)
A Republican challenges Boston's Democratic machine
« on: May 29, 2010, 12:32:14 PM »
My name is Brad Marston and I am the Republican candidate for State Representative in Massachusetts' Eighth Suffolk district. In other words, I am running in "the belly of Beast"; Boston and Cambridge.

How big will this win be? The last time a Republican held this seat was 1972. The last Republican Governor to win the district was Bill Weld in 1990. The last serious Republican challenge was in 2000 and Scott Brown, "the Scott heard 'round the world". In short, it will probably be the biggest political upset of 2010.  It will show that a pro-jobs, pro-transparency, fiscally conservative Republican can run and win anywhere.

Friends, I am asking for your help in our voter ID effort that begins June 7th and ends June 23rd  .  The purpose of this phone drive is to make voters in Boston and Cambridge aware that someone is FINALLY challenging the incumbent Democrat.  EVEN IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN MASSACHUSETTS, you can still help by making phone calls in the comfort of your own home! Unfortunately, the GOP in Boston is so atrophied that I will need support from everywhere to secure victory.

Devoting even a small amount of time would be a big help.
Please sign up at http://bradmarston.wufoo.com/forms/sign-up-for-our-virtual-phone-bank/ and register for our virtual phone bank that begins June 7th.  Remember, helping me can be done in your own home!

<SNIP>

If you would like to learn more about me and my campaign, please visit http://BradMarston.com.  Thank you, and have a wonderful summer.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 12:34:12 PM by Chris »

Offline marston2010

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: A Republican challenges Boston's Democratic machine
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 12:33:59 PM »
My name is Brad Marston and I am the Republican candidate for State Representative in Massachusetts' Eighth Suffolk district. In other words, I am running in "the belly of Beast"; Boston and Cambridge.

How big will this win be? The last time a Republican held this seat was 1972. The last Republican Governor to win the district was Bill Weld in 1990. The last serious Republican challenge was in 2000 and Scott Brown, "the Scott heard 'round the world". In short, it will probably be the biggest political upset of 2010.  It will show that a pro-jobs, pro-transparency, fiscally conservative Republican can run and win anywhere.

Friends, I am asking for your help in our voter ID effort that begins June 7th and ends June 23rd  .  The purpose of this phone drive is to make voters in Boston and Cambridge aware that someone is FINALLY challenging the incumbent Democrat.  EVEN IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN MASSACHUSETTS, you can still help by making phone calls in the comfort of your own home! Unfortunately, the GOP in Boston is so atrophied that I will need support from everywhere to secure victory.

Devoting even a small amount of time would be a big help.
Please sign up at http://bradmarston.wufoo.com/forms/sign-up-for-our-virtual-phone-bank/ and register for our virtual phone bank that begins June 7th.  Remember, helping me can be done in your own home!

<SNIP>

If you would like to learn more about me and my campaign, please visit http://BradMarston.com.  Thank you, and have a wonderful summer.

Brad Marston 2010
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 12:36:15 PM by Chris »

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: A Republican challenges Boston's Democratic machine
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 12:35:10 PM »
Welcome to Conservative Cave.  Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules.  Please do not solicit financial donations on this website.  Posting the same thread more than one time is not neccesary. 

Thank you, and welcome.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 12:37:41 PM by Chris »
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.