Author Topic: KUDOS!!!  (Read 2814 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
KUDOS!!!
« on: May 05, 2008, 03:15:54 AM »
After reading some of the fight club thread with the CU nonsense on it, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of you. I've been a moderator before, but they were homeschooling boards with very limited focus and specific rules...you folks have to deal with a heck of a lot. I am in awe!

Cindie

On edit...now I'm off to change my theme again...just because I can!
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: KUDOS!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 05:45:54 PM »
It's really people like yourself who make this board great. So glad to have you here!  :cheersmate:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 07:51:19 PM »
It's really people like yourself who make this board great. So glad to have you here!  :cheersmate:

My sentiments exactly. I should probably read this section more often.....seeing as how I put myself as the moderator.  :lmao:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 07:58:08 PM »
^slacker  :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 08:16:19 PM »
Agree with the others, Cindie. I am so glad to see you and other posters who didn't post as much  now active here. Just been a real treat!