Author Topic: A TOOTHLESS FOX?  (Read 1140 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
A TOOTHLESS FOX?
« on: November 09, 2008, 07:39:28 AM »
FNC Censors Itself Ahead Of Obama Presidency

Confirming the worst fears of millions of dedicated fans, the Fox News Channel really has gone soft on Obama. That's at a time when viewers are counting on it to remain a key opposition voice during a disturbing political shift away from freedom and prosperity.

According to columnists Rush & Malloy of the New York Daily News, Fox has issued a chilling edict to its hosts that they must cease criticism of Obama for the near future:

Fox News boss Roger Ailes doesn't want to spoil Barack Obama's political honeymoon, we hear. A source says Ailes has told prime-time hosts Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Greta Van Susteren to lay off the President-elect - at least for a while. "We're not going to have any personal attacks on Obama," a network insider says. "The public has spoken - we must treat him with respect."

http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: A TOOTHLESS FOX?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 09:21:00 AM »
So much for "fair and balanced".
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 09:31:19 AM »
Im quite surprised at this - especially considering that as a cable news source, they are mostly outside of the FCC bubble. I do think though that when Obamarx inevitably fails, it will put them in a position to say 'hey, we gave him the benefit of the doubt, and he blew it'

Offline jendf

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 09:35:10 AM »
I think I'm going to just stop listening and reading the news all together. I'll know if Obamalamadingdong has screwed me over when I open my paycheck stub or when someome comes to collect my gun.

I'm sick of it all.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 09:43:33 AM »
No more Fox for me for a while. Think I'll just get my news from Rush, Levin, and on Drudge.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 10:10:07 AM »
Im quite surprised at this - especially considering that as a cable news source, they are mostly outside of the FCC bubble. I do think though that when Obamarx inevitably fails, it will put them in a position to say 'hey, we gave him the benefit of the doubt, and he blew it'

No I think this shows just how scared Fox News is of the possibility of the Fairness Doctrine returning.

Especially with The Rookie having named them and Hannity BY NAME more than once in comments to the DBM.

I mean yo see what he did to reporters of the newspapers that endorsed McCain.

He's a petty man who will do petty things to people he thinks have wronged him.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 10:41:46 AM »
No I think this shows just how scared Fox News is of the possibility of the Fairness Doctrine returning.

Especially with The Rookie having named them and Hannity BY NAME more than once in comments to the DBM.

I mean yo see what he did to reporters of the newspapers that endorsed McCain.

He's a petty man who will do petty things to people he thinks have wronged him.

When the fuhrer takes control, his first order of business will be the elimination of Fox and associated elimination of the 1st Amendment.  Sumultaneous with that will be the 2nd Amendment.

Anyone who thinks I am being alarmist should take note that the left and (and parts of the extreme Right) have deleted the 9th and 10th Amendments in the last 20 years or so.  Te BOR is a document to be used selectively by liberals to advance their agenda, then discarded when no longer useful.  Just like Americans.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.