Author Topic: N-Word Hurled at Blacks During Westwood Prop 8 Protest  (Read 758 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
N-Word Hurled at Blacks During Westwood Prop 8 Protest
« on: November 08, 2008, 02:38:13 AM »
UPDATE Truth Wins Out's Wayne Besen condemns racial intolerance within the LGBT community and says it is "reprehensible to look for scapegoats." People for the American Way president Kathryn Kolbert also releases a statement. Both after the jump.

Not that this wasn't expected. The recent passage of California's Proposition 8 has exposed some of the latent racism of many within the LGBT community—instigated in part by many in the e-telligentsia such as  revisionist Andrew Sullivan and sex advisor turned sociologist Dan Savage. Unfortunately the "blame the blacks" meme is being commonly accepted by some so-called "progressive" gay activists. A number of Rod 2.0 and Jasmyne Cannick readers report being subjected to taunts, threats and racist abuse at last night's marriage equality rally in Los Angeles.

Geoffrey, a student at UCLA and regular Rod 2.0 reader, joined the massive protest outside the Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Westwood. Geoffrey was called the n-word at least twice.

It was like being at a klan rally except the klansmen were wearing Abercrombie polos and Birkenstocks. YOU ******, one man shouted at men. If your people want to call me a FAGGOT, I will call you a ******. Someone else said same thing to me on the next block near the temple...me and my friend were walking, he is also gay but Korean, and a young WeHo clone said after last night the ******s better not come to West Hollywood if they knew what was BEST for them.

more... (a couple of the ads on this gay blog may make this NSFW)

Oh dear, that hope'n'change thing isn't working out too well.  :-)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: N-Word Hurled at Blacks During Westwood Prop 8 Protest
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 05:31:22 AM »
more... (a couple of the ads on this gay blog may make this NSFW)

Oh dear, that hope'n'change thing isn't working out too well.  :-)

This has got to be the most entertaining result this election could have brought. looks like a bunch of you gay folks are RACISTS!
The O-Force will be by to round you up shortly.