Author Topic: The ultimate Obama endorsement!  (Read 680 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
The ultimate Obama endorsement!
« on: June 22, 2008, 05:14:52 PM »
Gotta love Michelle Malkin . . .

YES!  The ultimate Obama endorsement!

(UPDATED)
By see-dubya  •  June 22, 2008 02:15 PM Charles at LGF links to this report at the American-based OneFreeKorea, which is a good site I’ve seen linking here a few times. I’m going to wait to light the cigar until it gets verified a little more and we see the whole translated text, but it looks like we’ve got another tyrant endorsement:

The Chosun Sinbo, the mouthpiece of North Korea’s Japanese front organization Chongryon and often for the North Korean regime itself, has announced its preference for Obama over McCain, whom it calls “a variant of Bush” and “nothing better than a scarecrow of neoconservatives,” which is a bit odd considering that the Bush Administration’s giveaway diplomacy is better for Kim Jong Il than even Clinton’s awful performance.

It gets better!  Further down . . .

Also, OneFreeKorea has updated their link above with a translation of the Korean press release. It’s even more delicious than I had hoped, because it emphasizes the endorsement stems from Obama’s willingness to meet Mr. Ronery sans preconditions:

We will see a better relationship between the U.S. and the Korean Peninsula with Obama, who sternly criticizes Bush and who would meet the leader of Chosun without pre-conditions, than with the “Bush clone” and scarecrow of the neocons McCain.

The full post is at:

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/06/22/yes-the-ultimate-obama-endorsement/
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Jim

Re: The ultimate Obama endorsement!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 08:28:42 PM »
and libs will say this VINDICATES the idiotic meet any terorist without preconditions crap....
My fellow Americans, there is nothing audacious about hope. Hope is what makes people buy lottery tickets instead of paying the bills. Hope is for the old gals feeding the slots in Atlantic City. It destroys the inner-city kid who quits school because he hopes he'll be a world-famous recording artist.

What's the difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Obama?

One is a well turned-out, good-looking, and let's be honest, pretty sexy piece of eye-candy.

The other kills her own food.