Author Topic: Whatchu talkin' about Willis?  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Whatchu talkin' about Willis?
« on: January 16, 2024, 01:43:16 PM »

Georgia DA Fani Willis claims 'improper' relationship accusations are based on race
Willis claims she and top prosecutor were targeted because they are Black

Fulton County, Georgia district attorney Fani Willis, who brought charges against former President Donald Trump on election interference, claims allegations brought against her of having an "improper" romantic relationship with a prosecutor were made because they are Black.

Court documents filed earlier this month say Willis hired special prosecutor Nathan Wade, her alleged partner, to prosecute Trump and benefited financially from the relationship in the form of lavish vacations the two went on using funds his firm received for working the case.

For the first time since the allegations were made, Willis spoke on the matter at the Big Bethel AME Church in Atlanta on Sunday.

"They only attacked one," she said. "First thing they say, ‘Oh, she’s gonna play the race card now.’

"But no God, isn’t it them that’s playing the race card when they only question one," Willis asked.

Willis had remained mum in public on the matter, though she still has neither confirmed nor denied the allegations brought against her and Wade, who was involved in bringing an indictment against Trump for election interference.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-da-fani-willis-claims-improper-relationship-accusations-based-race
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Whatchu talkin' about Willis?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 02:16:02 PM »
You know Fanny willis aka bertha butt is lying because her lips are moving. :thatsright: :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 03:28:13 PM »
You know Fanny willis aka bertha butt [Insert Any Dim'Rat Name Here] is lying because her lips are moving. :thatsright: :-)

Fixed 'er for ya, my friend. Wouldn't want any of the lurking DUm'Rats to think we don't notice...  :II:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 05:08:34 PM »
Well now, if only one is having a relationship with the person you’re hiring using taxpayer funds, why would you question the rest?

Does she think people are that stupid?  Did her boyfriend take the others on taxpayer funded caribbean cruises?  By them trips to California wine country with lavish dinners?  No?  Then why question them?

I’m tired of politicians who pull the race card when they’re caught. Or anyone who pulls it when they’re caught!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 05:22:53 PM »
I’m tired of affirmative action politicians and bureaucrats who don’t know their ass from a hole in the wall, and try to advance their position and gain attention by subverting the system.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 07:35:26 AM »
It's always racism when the need to deflect and obfuscate arises. However, that seems to be less effective than it use to be.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.