Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: How lesbian mother who plunged off Pacific Highway admitted she 'let  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
EXCLUSIVE: How lesbian mother who plunged off Pacific Highway admitted she 'let anger get out of control' after six-year-old daughter told teacher she had ‘owies’ on her tummy and her back after her mommy hit her
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5559459/Mother-died-plunging-California-cliff-previously-arrested-ASSAULTING-daughter.html

One of the lesbian mothers who were found dead on Monday alongside three of their six adopted children after plunging off a cliff in California was previously arrested for assaulting her six-year-old daughter.

Court documents exclusively obtained by the DailyMail.com show that Sarah Hart was arrested and charged with misdemeanor domestic assault and malicious punishment of a child December 27, 2010, when the family lived in Minnesota.

It was previously revealed that Sarah Hart and her wife Jennifer, both 39, had been reported to Child Protective Services days before their deaths for allegedly starving their children.

Pretty sick case all around!  :mad: :argh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

At this point not much is known of what happened. In between Woodland, WA and Westport, CA are the entire state of Oregon and much of California.

Their route is easily inferrable from the geography (using Google Maps) and the two days it took them to get to Westport. They would have driven south on I-5 and crossed into OR at Portland (on I-5) or between Portland and Gresham (I-205). They would have continued south on I-5, through OR's Willamette Valley and the Cascades (Grants Pass and Medford), crossing into CA just south of Ashland. Then they probably continued south on I-5 past Lake Shasta to Redding. At Redding they probably turned west on California Highway 299 (SR299), reaching Humboldt Bay and US101 at Arcata. They probably followed US101 through that part of the Coast Range to Leggett, where they took SR1 to the coast, a bit north of Rockport. At Hardy, a couple of mile south of Rockport, SR1 starts going right along the shore. Westport is about 7 miles south of Hardy.

Other than the part between Portland-Gresham and Woodland, WA, I drove pretty much that route in 2011. We had been visiting friends and family in Sandy and Salem, and went to a place well south of Westport between Point Arena and Gualala. If their trip had been some sort of GBCW suicide pact or a planned murder-suicide there are lots of places along I-5 where they could have plunged off a cliff or into Lake Shasta. There would have been even more along SR299 and US101 as they drove through the Coast Ranges. Why travel all those hundreds of miles to the obscure tiny town of Westport were suicide or murder-suicide their purpose?

SR1, starting around Hardy as noted above hugs the coast. It goes along cliff tops, low near the few large beaches and river/creek crossings. Parts of it are very winding, including up and down hill hairpin turns. It's not safe for the driver to be sight-seeing or distracted, and even more so at night (which is downright scary! BTDT). Which brings up another unknown. They were found early Monday afternoon, but SR1 isn't high traffic, and apparently their vehicle was not visible unless a viewer took that turn-out, which would be a low % of already sparse traffic. IOW it is not known when the cliff plunge happened, daylight, total dark, or morning dusk.

So ... suicide pact or murder-suicide? Possible, but why drive hundreds of miles to do it, even if they were familiar with CA's Mendocino County coast?

Accident? The 75-foot turn-out and lack of evidence of braking pretty much rules out a misjudged turn. But the driver being distracted is not impossible, and the driver having fallen asleep is very possible (the bodies of 3 of the children having been thrown clear or washed away, apparently, suggests that they had unfastened their seat belts and were asleep. Obviously I'm speculating.

At this point I think the investigation outside of the immediate scene and their vehicle is focused on reconstructing their route and timing. They're looking for witnesses and security footage from places along their route that show them getting gas and such.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

More recently my memory was jogged, and I realized that my memory was off, and our route to US 101 was US199, from Grants Pass to Eureka.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Hart Family, Before Driving Off Cliff, Hid Dark Home Life From View
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/us/hart-family-crash.html

After Jennifer Hart drunkenly drove a sport utility vehicle straight off a 100-foot cliff on the Northern California coast late last month, taking her life and those of her wife and their adopted children, at least two searches began.

One was for the missing bodies; another was for answers. How, those who knew the Harts wondered, could a family that looked so happy and normal in photos have hidden such a dark life from public view?

It was Jennifer Hart who drove off the cliff killing Sarah Hart, Markis Hart, Jeremiah Hart, Abigail Hart, Ciera Hart, Devonte Hart, and Hannah hart.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du