Author Topic: Uh Oh - The Phone Lines to MSNBC Will Be Ringing off the Hook - Dummies Complain  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7334714

FrenchieCat  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)      
Mon Oct-06-08 02:21 PM
Original message

I just Called MSNBC!   Updated at 2:33 AM

Told them that teneous ties to Ayers from 40 years ago is not relevant....while The Senate censuring McCain behavior in the Savings & Loan scandals 18 years ago is.....as it ties directly to the current economic situation that we find ourselves in.

Told them that I'm tired of the excuses that they are making for MCCain's Campaign insulting remarks against Barack Obama, and that McCain/Palin needs to stop this. And MNSBC needs to stop blaming Barack, because it is McCain changing the subject!

edit: to add quote tags.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 02:16:19 PM by Lord Undies »

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Wow, Frenchie writes in a language strangely similar to English yet without all that tiresome grammar. That call will be logged under 'looney tunes'.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Wow, Frenchie writes in a language strangely similar to English yet without all that tiresome grammar. That call will be logged under 'looney tunes'.

It's "Esperwhacko."  Kinda like Esperanto, but it only uses English-based words.  Seems to be big with the moonbats, though.   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Told them that teneous ties to Ayers from 40 years ago is not relevant....while The Senate censuring McCain behavior in the Savings & Loan scandals 18 years ago is.....as it ties directly to the current economic situation that we find ourselves in.

Strange since Obama was born in 1961 and would have been only 7 years old forty years ago. :thatsright:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
FrenchieCat called MSNBC to tell them things the people working there already believe anyway.  Why even bother?

And MSNBC making excuses for McCain and blaming B. Hussein for anything?  Nope, not happening.  Frenchie is hearing things that just simply aren't taking place.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
It's "Esperwhacko."  Kinda like Esperanto, but it only uses English-based words.  Seems to be big with the moonbats, though.   
Heh.  :-)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Strange since Obama was born in 1961 and would have been only 7 years old forty years ago. :thatsright:

Remember, Jesus was a child when he spoke as an equal with the Church Elders.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Zeus

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/indepth_coverage/law/corruption/history.htmlPBS Online Newshour

The Keating Five scandal from 1989 implicated five senators in another corruption probe. Democrats Dennis DeConcini of Arizona, Donald Riegle of Michigan, John Glenn of Ohio and Alan Cranston of California, and Republican John McCain of Arizona, were accused of strong-arming federal officials to back off their investigation of Charles Keating, former chairman of the Lincoln Savings and Loan association. In exchange, the senators reportedly received close to $1.3 million in campaign contributions.

The Senate Ethics Committee concluded that Glenn and McCain's involvement in the scheme was minimal and dropped the charges against them. In August 1991, the committee ruled that the other three senators had acted improperly in interfering with the Federal Home Loan Banking Board's investigation.

DeConcini and Riegle did not run for re-election in 1994 and were succeeded by Republican Sens. John Kyl and Spencer Abraham
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7334714

Original message

I just Called MSNBC!   Updated at 2:33 AM

Told them that teneous ties to Ayers from 40 years ago is not relevant

It's not 40 years ago you dolt.  It's the seven years they worked together when Obama was a community organizer.  It's the campaign kickoff party they held at Ayers house when Obama decided to get into politics.

It's the fact that Obama talks about his relationship with Ayers in one of his books.

THAT is relevant.

....while The Senate censuring McCain behavior in the Savings & Loan scandals 18 years ago is.....

The Democrat investigator cleared him of any wrongdoing in that mess.  The Democrats in the Senate wouldn't let their investigator remove him from the report.

as it ties directly to the current economic situation that we find ourselves in.

No it doesn't.  What we are going through now is because of legislation signed by Saint William of Fellation in 1997.

I'm not sure how that DUmmie is able to type with all the spinnin it's doing. :mental:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 12:36:32 PM by TxRadioguy »
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Airwolf

Barnyard Barney Frank must have a DU account.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Lord Undies

Original message

I just Called MSNBC!

And I'll bet they are still laughing.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
I think I'm going to call CNN and complain!!!  Yeah - that'll stop 'em from being partisan, won't it? 

For some reason, the dummies seem to think that if they all work together to battle the evil of the world with their letter-writing, phone call, and boycott campaigns they can change the world to that of how the Messiah thinks it can be. 

Idiots.

:ohsnap: