Author Topic: Absolute Best Ironic Post At The DUmp In Ages!!!!  (Read 1308 times)

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
Absolute Best Ironic Post At The DUmp In Ages!!!!
« on: October 06, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7334992

OhioBlues  (1000+ posts)        Mon Oct-06-08 03:43 PM
Original message
Hold Palin accountable for inciting those with emotional problems to shout
out threatening remarks about our next president of the United States. The secret service had better take a look at this and someone (John McCain??) needs to shut her down on that over the top speech she keeps giving.

These two are responsible for inciting hate, which by the way seems to be at the top of their republican values list.

So does this mean we can hold Barack Obama accountable along with the Democrat Party for the 5,000 odd drooling assburger cases that have kept the Moderaters at DU scrubbing threads 24/7 for the last 8 years?  :p

rainy  (1000+ posts)      Mon Oct-06-08 03:45 PM
Response to Original message
1. I agree. She is another big fat Rush Dumb-ball. They should be responsible for
 their language especially if they are lying and inciting violence. 

SunsetDreams  (1000+ posts)      Mon Oct-06-08 04:24 PM
Response to Reply #4
6. your partially right...
 however, Sarah did in fact endorse violence, when someone at her rally yelled "Kill Him" after her ravings, and she said nothing in response.

SHe knows exactly what she is doing. No candidate, should EVER accuse another candidate of palling around with terrorist, or being a terrorist period. It's not politics anymore, its downright playing a dangerous game with a U.S. Senator's life, who very well could be the next President of the United States.

She gets no pass on this, and cannot hide behind freedom of speech.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 03:48:11 PM by asdf2231 »

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Absolute Best Ironical Post At The DUmp In Ages!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 03:44:25 PM »
Are they saying by bring up Ayers she is inciting hate?   :mental:

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
Re: Absolute Best Ironic Post At The DUmp In Ages!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 03:49:23 PM »
Are they saying by bring up Ayers she is inciting hate?   :mental:

Some idiot in the crowd yelled "He needs to be killed" and was caught by the mikes. :whatever:

DU is accusing her of trying to invoke a lynching more or less.

Lotta threads going up in flames over it.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 03:56:21 PM »
Hey, Dummies!  it ain't accusation, it is fact.  And in fact, it should disqualify the Barrackstar, by itself,  but, as Ron Poppel always says, "Wait! There's more!"
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 04:03:41 PM »
Some idiot in the crowd yelled "He needs to be killed" and was caught by the mikes. :whatever:

Oh man, there always seems to be an idiot in the crowd.   :mental:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 04:16:12 PM »
Considering the crimes he and the other WU members committed, they should all be put to death.  Ayers and his wife are both terrorists and should have been convicted as such.

For all of the Obamassiah's talk of unity and change and hope, him being elected would divide this country in a way that hasn't been seen since prior to the Civil War.  The overwhelming amount of dissent will mainly have to do with people voting against him with their wallets, something the left can't control, and something that will put them over the edge.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 04:19:33 PM »
Considering the crimes he and the other WU members committed, they should all be put to death.  Ayers and his wife are both terrorists and should have been convicted as such.

For all of the Obamassiah's talk of unity and change and hope, him being elected would divide this country in a way that hasn't been seen since prior to the Civil War.  The overwhelming amount of dissent will mainly have to do with people voting against him with their wallets, something the left can't control, and something that will put them over the edge.

The problem is that the "voting with their wallets" won't happen until 2010 or so.  As I said in the Election 2008 forum, we're in for a very tough four years.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline djones520

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 04:22:18 PM »
I'm almost to the point where I want to see Obama win.

Just so he can **** this country up so badly that American's will finally pull their heads out of their asses and start to actually understand the issues and not just the smile.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 04:22:31 PM »
The problem is that the "voting with their wallets" won't happen until 2010 or so.  As I said in the Election 2008 forum, we're in for a very tough four years.

I had sorta decided that was the case regardless of who won since McCain isn't really a conservative.

We'll see.  There's still money to be made, it just isn't necessarily in the USA.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 04:33:13 PM »
Some idiot in the crowd yelled "He needs to be killed" and was caught by the mikes.

Said idiot was almost surely a DUmmy, suffering in the throes of a severe PDS seizure.

Since the DUmmy believed himself to be in extremis, it is not surprising he would do anything to damage the Palin candidacy.

Offline lizard

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 04:36:33 PM »

I thought the 'Kill Him' was referring to Ayers, not the Omessiah.   :whatever: