Author Topic: Monday's Gas Station Bouncy: I overheard a conversation at the pump...  (Read 5380 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Monday's Gas Station Bouncy: I overheard a conversation at the pump...
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2008, 04:34:32 PM »
I ran into one person so far.  Our Regimental CSM.  We had a rousing discusison about all things politics.  I held my own which I think surprised him.  That and the fact I wasn't afraid to debate him on the issue! LOL!

H5 for having the guts to goi toe to toe with the CSM . . . When I was a 2LT, I may not have been a rocket scientist, but I knew just enough to realize that I had to keep the squadron CSM happy.  I was just smart enough to realize that when the CSM made a "suggestion" to me, that it would be a very good thing if I took that "suggestion."  (The squadron commander, the squadron CSM, and the mess personnel.  We ate very well in the two cav squadrons I was in, in the field.)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Re: Monday's Gas Station Bouncy: I overheard a conversation at the pump...
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2008, 05:45:29 PM »
I've got plenty of my own "bouncies" now.  In my work center at any given time theres about 100 people on the floor.  The election takes up about 90% of all non-work related discussions.

In 2 weeks, I haven't heard a single person say they where voting for Obama.  I'd say thats a good indication of where the US Military sits on the issue.  Though DUmmies don't care about that.  We're just brainwashed baby killers.   :whatever:

I have now seen Obama stickers on 5 vehicles at work.............................they all have Blue stickers.

WTF is happening to the Proud??
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.