Author Topic: sparkling husband primitive doesn't want to go there  (Read 647 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
sparkling husband primitive doesn't want to go there
« on: October 06, 2008, 01:32:17 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4174591

Oh my.

Husb2Sparkly  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Sun Oct-05-08 06:25 PM
Original message

John and Sarah ..... you **really** don't want to go there.

You REALLY don't.

This is not your father's Democratic Party. This is a Democratic Party - and a Democratic candidate's presidential campaign - that has taken the high road, but taken it armed to the teeth. Every time you guys have tried to stir shit, a can of Whoop Ass got opened. And it wound up all on you.

Don't go there.

Keating Five will be a household word. That's not innuendo and outright lies as is Rezko. That's fact. Johnny was up to his eyeballs in activity that manipulated the banking system. Its all there. Packaged. In a very special can Of Wup Ass. Begging to be opened.

The Alaska Independence Party is very real. Toad was a member. You, Sarah, (at least) had kind words for them ..... **this year**. That's a fact. Its on tape. And on file. Ayers is so totally bullshit that it isn't even funny. Wup Ass in a new flavor - AIP. You ready for it?

You honestly don't want to talk about Reverend Wright, do you? Not after the Witch Doctor was found when that rock in Wasilla got turned over. Do you? Witch Doctor Wup Ass is back from development. Its ready to go. Do you want the national roll-out?

Really, guys.

You DON'T want to go there.

after which some really stupid picture

It's a large bonfire, so only a few primitive comments, selected at random:

Husb2Sparkly  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Sun Oct-05-08 08:10 PM
Response to Reply #8

16. "Our lives very well could depend on it."

For those with no, or tenuous, health care, it could, indeed, become life or death.

I dunno. There's billions of people worldwide with no, or tenuous, health care, despite that their governments promise them "free medical care for all."

felinetta  (65 posts)  Sun Oct-05-08 07:25 PM
Response to Original message

12. "Toad" vs "Todd"

I'm not sure if you meant to type "Todd" but I like "toad" even better!

Husb2Sparkly  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Sun Oct-05-08 08:18 PM
Response to Reply #12

17. It was intentional

I've been typing it that way for maybe a week now.

Have you heard the completely unfounded rumor that he's smacked her around? There's no proof of that whatever.

Husb2Sparkly  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Sun Oct-05-08 10:47 PM
Response to Reply #28

29. It is an unfounded rumor with no supporting fact behind it.

There's nothing to demonstrate that he smacked her around. Other than his pure creepiness and controlling hanging on and watching her every move.

The husband of the next vice-president is Michelle Obama?

It's a pretty silly bonfire; the sparkling husband primitive was probably waiting for the wife to get him a roll of commode paper from the bathroom upstairs, he having run out of it in the bathroom in the basement.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: sparkling husband primitive doesn't want to go there
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 01:37:57 PM »
Husb2Sparkly  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Sun Oct-05-08 06:25 PM
Original message

John and Sarah ..... you **really** don't want to go there.

You REALLY don't.

This is not your father's Democratic Party. This is a Democratic Party - and a Democratic candidate's presidential campaign - that has taken the high road, but taken it armed to the teeth. Every time you guys have tried to stir shit, a can of Whoop Ass got opened. And it wound up all on you.

Since when were you qualified to have an opinion on anything, eunuch?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 01:39:30 PM »
High road?  Ahh, that's what it's called when you have a completely co-opted press, vast wealth invested in attack groups of obvious allegience buy able to legally claim "independence," plus fraudulent voter enrollment on a scale which swamps the checks and balances already hampered by pressure from both Democrats and the "Independent" groups?  Silly me, I thought that was called a "Corrupt political machine."
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 01:43:15 PM »
Quote from:
Husb2Sparkly

That's not innuendo and outright lies as is Rezko.

Ayers is so totally bullshit that it isn't even funny.

You honestly don't want to talk about Reverend Wright, do you?

Rezko is a lie??  Ayers is BS??  Rev Wright isn't anti-American trash??

The followers in the Obammasiah cult will tell themselves anything in order to avoid the truth.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 01:52:23 PM »
ID say you don't want to 'go there' with Keating Five..

1stly - it was determined years ago that McCain had pretty much nothing to do with the problem.

2ndly - if you want to make that assertion, then its safe to make the assertion that McCain helped fix the S&L problem, and now S&Ls and independent credit unions are now the safest place to keep your money.