Author Topic: Crazy Fudie Parking Lot Bouncy!  (Read 1142 times)

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
Crazy Fudie Parking Lot Bouncy!
« on: October 05, 2008, 05:56:13 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7325273

Psst_Im_Not_Here (1000+ posts)        Sun Oct-05-08 06:36 PM
Original message
CRAZY fundie lady rips Obama sticker off sis-in-laws car 

So my sis-in-law texts me yesterday "You aren't going to believe this!" And I must say my jaw dropped. Here's her story:

In Indiana:

Sis-in-law and sis-in-law (Her partner) are going to have poker party/bonfire on Saturday night. They go to the place where one of them works to get some firewood. While loading the wood into their car, the boss lady comes out to help and notices the Obama sticker (I gave her a few when I was there this past summer)on the back window of the car.

Boss lady: You aren't supporting Obama are you?! He's for letting babies die if they are born alive during abortions!!

Sis-in-law: (knowing there's no inroads with that argument)Says, there are more important issues than abortion in this election.

Boss lady: Like what?

Sis-in-law: Like foreign policy, the economy.

Boss lady: Like you care about foreign policy!

Sis-in-law just let it drop, it is her partners boss after all, not to mention a losing battle. But, noticed as she was leaving the parking lot, that her Obama sticker had been peeled off!

So, I have a request. In Indiana, it's very difficult to get anything Obama. It's been going out faster than they can get it! So, if any of you have any extra Obama stuff laying around, can we get it to her? She'd love to go all out now for Obama and she really likes the GLBT logo. Anyone have anything to donate?

Thanks! Psst
So I'm too cheap to buy an Obama sticker and I made up this steaming pile of Bouncy to try to score some free crap off you sheep because I know you love Crazy Fundie stories...

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Crazy Fudie Parking Lot Bouncy!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 06:18:49 PM »
It has "So" and a made-up convo but otherwise lame. 2.5 to 3 bongs.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 06:29:01 PM »
Just buy a f**kin' sticker! They're what? 2 bucks at the most??!

But I am curious, what exactly is the Obama GLBT bumper sticker? Obama in drag giving Biden an open mouth kiss in front of a rainbow flag?

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 06:30:57 PM »
But I am curious, what exactly is the Obama GLBT bumper sticker? Obama in drag giving Biden an open mouth kiss in front of a rainbow flag?

that's just gay.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 06:31:32 PM »
You know, primitives are lousy at writing dialogues.

I've only ever seen one realistic dialogue written on Skins's island, and it was in the "do-it-yourself" (house stuff) forum.

It says something when I'm deaf, and can write better dialogue than hearing primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 06:39:43 PM »
You know, primitives are lousy at writing dialogues.

I've only ever seen one realistic dialogue written on Skins's island, and it was in the "do-it-yourself" (house stuff) forum.

It says something when I'm deaf, and can write better dialogue than hearing primitives.
And therein lies the difference between hearing and comprehension.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 08:02:00 PM »
Bull shit.

I see more Obama signs and bumber stickers around Indianapolis than I do confederate flags. (something about the water makes Indiana-ites think they were part of the confederacy)

I am starting to see McCain/Palin signs now, though...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 08:43:24 PM »
This story is so much bullshit.  It never happened and I can prove it.

Sis-in-law and sis-in-law (Her partner) are going to have poker party/bonfire on Saturday night. They go to the place where one of them works to get some firewood.

Okay, they went to the store, parked and went in to buy firewood.

While loading the wood into their car,

Firewood bought and being loaded.

the boss lady comes out to help

Problem #1: when have you ever been loading something up by yourself and suddenly had someone from the store - much less THE BOSS - suddenly come out to help.  Usually, a stockperson helps move the items out to the vehicle and helps load it.

and notices the Obama sticker (I gave her a few when I was there this past summer)on the back window of the car.

Sticker is currently in the back window.  It's not on the back window or on the bumper, but IN the back window.  That denotes that the sticker is on the inside of the glass.

Boss lady: You aren't supporting Obama are you?! He's for letting babies die if they are born alive during abortions!!

Sis-in-law: (knowing there's no inroads with that argument)Says, there are more important issues than abortion in this election.

Boss lady: Like what?

Sis-in-law: Like foreign policy, the economy.

Boss lady: Like you care about foreign policy!

Sis-in-law just let it drop, it is her partners boss after all, not to mention a losing battle.

Bounce, bounce, bounce.

But, noticed as she was leaving the parking lot, that her Obama sticker had been peeled off!

Now wait a sec.  When did that happen?  They were loading up the firewood, the boss comes out to help, notices the sticker, they have an exchange, presumably the boss leaves either after the exchange or after they finish loading the wood and enter they vehicle, so at what point did the sticker get removed?  Did the boss sneak back when they were piling into the vehicle and quickly remove the sticker?

And isn't it convenient that the sticker was in/on the window instead of the bumper so that they could notice it had suddenly vanished?

Complete and utter bullshit.  No believability whatsoever.  No conversion.  No DUmp monkey win.  Negative ten billion bongs.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 10:28:02 PM »
Steamin pile.........zero bongs.

As a long time bouncy reader........please respect the master and try just a bit harder for bouncy's fans.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.