Author Topic: Too stupid to pass up (Husbs on the basement throne again)  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Too stupid to pass up (Husbs on the basement throne again)
« on: October 04, 2008, 05:13:15 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4170003

Husb2Sparkly  (1000+ posts)          Sat Oct-04-08 04:14 PM
Original message
I'm not qualified to argue for or against the 'bailout'. But lemme tell ya what I AM qualified ..... :lmao:

....... to argue.
   :lmao:

I am qualified to argue for the concepts I want to see explored and enacted when the Dems take power.

I want a far greater degree of governmental control. I am a diehard capitalist, but am **strongly** in favor of regulated capitalism. I would even like to see every company that gets "too big to fail" get broken up. So that they become too inefficient to employ as many people?

I want to see measures to make us competitive in the world again. Things like universal single payer healthcare so that cost comes off our employers' backs and make their costs basis more competitive. Who pays the taxes for it then?

I want to see some protectionism. I want our hard goods manufacturing base to be revived. Call it National Security if you want. I don't give a shit. But we should be making steel again. And world class cars. And our own meds and food. Tax the shit out of offshore stuff to the point where we are again competitive. We're still a huge market, even as weakened as we are right now. Ready to pay thousands of dollars for a computer for you to type your stupidiy on?

I want some universal cap on outrageous executive pay. I want draconian, confiscatory tax on high incomes. 99% would be okay with me. Hell, 120% would be okay with me.Then you evaporate within a year the tax revenue you dream of (not even going to address the idiocy of the 120% part)

I want corporate personhood abolished.

I want publically financed campaigns. Get the ****ing money out of campaigns and it gets out of politics. Take a nickle, go to jail; give a nickle, go to jail. No ifs or ands, but lots of butts. Bet you find a way to exclude lefty lobbyists from that though.

I want the Pentagon cut down to 25% of its current size. By whatever means necessary to meet that goal. If some asshat complains about being a surrender monkey, he can kiss my ass, get in his OWN ****ing uniform and go fight somebody. But not on the public dime.No worries as the new communist or islamofacist regime will slaughter any rabble rousers first....see ya Husbs. :evillaugh:

I want NEWS conglomerates regulated as public utilities. yeah, right .... First Amendment. Where there's a will, there's a way. Figure it out. Separate news from opinion - and require saying on air what is what - and we're probably where we need to go.What will you do without ABC,NBC,CBS,MSNBC,CNN...OMG!!! not Keef!!!???

Mortgages are a bedrock financial transaction in our culture. Protect them and make it a crime to repackage them. You can sell them, but as individual entities, not at securitized bullshit.

Speaking of securities, end this crap of making money our of thin air. REGULATE THE HELL out of banks and financiers and investment banks and securitizers and other assorted leeches and blood suckers. No stupid...to make a market it requires a buyer and a seller,there is no money made out of thin air,it is transferred from one to another.

WE are the government. It is up to US to protect ourselves.

I expect the Democrats to start down ths path as soon as they're sworn in.If Obama wins it will be very bad for the country but even then he wouldn`t come within a country mile of your nonsense.
Chew on it. :-)

Only one dull response,maybe Husbs also is becoming to be a bore to the other primitives

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Too stupid to pass up (Husbs on the basement throne again)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 05:36:32 PM »
Oh my.

I hope the sparkling husband primitive flushes often while still sitting there, expelling.

It's never happened to me, but apparently it is possible to overclog the commode plumbing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 06:18:03 PM »
They should make some people pass an IQ test before buying a computer.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline comradebillyboy

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 11:52:45 PM »
With the possible exception of Dennis Kucinich, no democrat who matters would support the policies espoused by Husb (why hasn't sparky divorced him yet?). I don't think the dems are going to intentionally commit political suicide.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 07:41:15 AM »
(why hasn't sparky divorced him yet?)

For the same reason Wallis Warfield Simpson, who constantly dominated, tormented, humilitated, the Duke of Windsor never divorced him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline comradebillyboy

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 10:21:49 AM »
For the same reason Wallis Warfield Simpson, who constantly dominated, tormented, humilitated, the Duke of Windsor never divorced him.
H5
The pathetic and despicable Duke of Windsor deserved all of that and more for abandoning his duty to his nation. The Duke is one of history's best arguments against a hereditary monarchy.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 12:37:16 PM »
I am a diehard capitalist, but am **strongly** in favor of regulated capitalism.

Since when did Die-hard mean anti?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 12:42:00 PM »
I would even like to see every company that gets "too big to fail" get broken up.

I want to see measures to make us competitive in the world again. Things like universal single payer healthcare so that cost comes off our employers' backs and make their costs basis more competitive.

Isn't this a direct contradiction??   :rotf:  Unverisal single payer healthcare would be run by the biggest "can't fail" company in the country.   :lmao:

I want draconian, confiscatory tax on high incomes. 99% would be okay with me
  I can already hear the screams when Husb and Sparkles find out their source of income is taxed out of existence.   :lmao:

I want the Pentagon cut down to 25% of its current size.
  No anti-American sentiment there.   ::)

« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 12:43:31 PM by MrsSmith »

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 04:40:57 PM »
Husb2Sparkly  (1000+ posts)          Sat Oct-04-08 04:14 PM
Original message
I'm not qualified to argue for or against the 'bailout'. But lemme tell ya what I AM qualified .....

....... to argue.   

How does he feel he's qualified to argue these issues? :mental:
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 06:36:28 PM »

Yeah, it's a variation of a dominatrix/minion thing.  Husbie doesn't even realize (or at least admit to himself) his role as her skraeling, a situation which Sparkly no doubt derives great pleasure from gaming, or she would surely have flushed him away long ago.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 06:43:50 PM »
How does he feel he's qualified to argue these issues? :mental:

He's not qualified to argue anything. He's a *****-whipped little bitch who does what she tells him to.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 01:05:16 PM »
Quote from:
Husb2Sparkly

I am a diehard capitalist,...

Says that and then goes on to explain how everything he wants the Dems to do is completely anti-capitalist ...... and un-American.

It won't matter who wins, they'll still find a way to be miserable.  What a way to go thru life.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 02:23:38 PM »
Sparky, Prozac, Paxil, Seroxat, and Zoloft are your friends.  :mental:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2008, 02:24:45 PM »
Sparky, Prozac, Paxil, Seroxat, and Zoloft are your friends.  :mental:

The sparkling husband primitive's wife lets him have those when he behaves.

Something along the same lines of when a dog is good, one gives it a "treat.'
apres moi, le deluge